The 'Ask A Question' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Reason Jeff Hardy got the intercontinental Title right off of his suspension is because before he was suspended he was the supose to become the champ at summerslam and now umaga is suspended so the title was handed to Jeff

and for your 2nd part of the quest theirs realy no answer for it, sorry

The Reason Jeff Hardy got the intercontinental Title right off of his suspension is because before he was suspended he was the supose to become the champ at summerslam and now umaga is suspended so the title was handed to Jeff

and for your 2nd part of the quest theirs realy no answer for it, sorry

I've heard on here before that the reason hes not a Main Eventer is because of his weird sounding voice. Due to his North Carolina accent, Matt doesn't really have one so he'll be champ some time in the future. Although so does Lashley, but he is a muscular freak. Maybe with the recent steroid scandal and with all of the injuries Jeff will move up to main event status, though WWE will probably do the same thing they always do, ride the company on the backs of Cena and HHH.

Now my question: What is the name of the Japanese wrestler that does the top rope 619? I've seen him on I believe NJP but i may be mistaken. He wears a mask and matching ring attire. If anyone knows i would really apreciate the answer. Also part two. why hasn't he been signed or even contacted by US federations? I think he would be great in WWE or TNA.

What happened to K Kwik? I think that was his name... I remember him in the WWE tagging with Xpac I think... but I stopped watching wrestling at that time and wondered what happened... Did he get any titles before leaving?

He went to TNA as Ron"The Truth"Killings. He is a former 2 time NWA/TNA Champion and Tag Team champion. He is now tagging with Pacman Jones as Team Pacman.

Is Kurt Angle already in the WWE Hall of Fame? I seem to remember him being inducted soon after he joined, because he's an Olympic gold medalist and that. Well, does my memory serve me well?

Hot damn, I'm Mrs. Sam!!

Does anybody know when HBK & RVD will be returning? Which superstars have been suspended for drug use? Why is congress filing a lawsuit against the wwe?

Thanks

when is bobby lashely slated to return?

He was slated to be out for 5 months after his surgery. I have read they would like to bring him back at Royal Rumble. Rumor has it he may be alot smaller due to the Welness Policy but take that with a grain of salt.

ok i read stuff about Paul Burchill doing dark matches with Dave Taylor, Is Burchill slated to return or has he actually been released? I havent seen his name come up in dark matches in a while.

He's still on contract. He's going by the name of The Ripper. Personally I dont think he'll get called up. I see his name being on the next released list.

Is there any truth to the rumors circulating around that The Undertaker and Michelle McCool are actually an item? The rumor started a while ago for whatever reason but has since resurfaced when WWE put up a Taker photo on the Unforgiven page and his signature SARA tattoo was nowhere to be found.

I really doubt it... Sara is his wife, and just because a tatoo was not visible doesnt mean theyre not together anymore.. can you post the pic?

Hmmm I dunno when the picture on the right was posted but it was just to see if the tattoo should be visible.. which is should, but it isnt on the unforgiven one on the left :S

takereg5.png

If you watch the actual Unforgiven match, the tattoo is clearly VISIBLE. I'm basing my question on what I've been hearing from fan encounters and his IMDB.com profile stating he's gotten a divorce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back