The 'Ask A Question' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have another question (sorry, I took a sabatical some years ago from wrestling so these are just things I've heard and wanted to get confirmed)
Okay, I was told that WWE(F) had another wrestler that was Kane vs. the one that is currently unmasked, is that true?
I never really looked too much into it when Kane's mask was off fully due to the fact I never seen his face, so could someone tell me if that's true or not.
Thanks!

Why does Vince and his team think that the average wrestling fan has the memory span of a goldfish??
I was just thinking of all the beatings J.R has had over the years, like when Triple H broke his arm, when Austin bust him wide open, when Kane set him on fire.
Yet as soon as these people turned face again, J.R bigs them up and marks out like there's no tomorrow!! Never a mention that Oh yeah, Kane DID try to burn me alive but boy he sure is a swell guy!!
Or dropped storylines, such as the Booker T one, remember when he found that note in his locker saying "I haven't forgotten" (Or somethin like that... Wonder where that one was heading!?)
Remember HBK vs HHH 4 years ago?
They feuded for ages, hammering each other with superkicks and pedigrees left right and centre.
Now I know that if my best mate gave me a sledgehammer shot to my spine, I wouldnt just let it drop if I bumped into him a couple of years later!!
Or even recently the whole Umaga heel/face/heel thing. He blasted Orton and Carlito, fought them, then turned heel and teamed with Orton without even a mention!
This is just lazy.
Even if an angle or storyline is dropped out of necessity they could at least offer some half assed reason as to why!!
Is this a question or a moan? I am not sure!

1. What was the real reason Bret Hart took Wrestlemania until Survior Series off after losing the WWF Title to Shawn Michaels?

I've heard three sides of this.

1. Bret Hart ASKED for the time off, so he could rest. He'd previously been the Main guy from 1993-1996. (Even when Diesel was the World Champion, Hart was always involved in a decently major storyline)

2. W.W.F. wanted Shawn Michaels to run with "the ball" & didn't have a spot for Hart. So they played him out until they could figure something out.

3. (As told on Bret Hart: Wrestling w/ Shadows) Hart's contract had ran up, so they placed the Championship on Michaels, while they redid Hart's contract. At this time, W.C.W. offered Hart a sizably larger amount of money & McMahon pleaded & begged Hart to stay with W.W.F. (they ran a slight storyline on Raw regarding this, when Hart returned to address his 'position' with the company - when he returned to feud with Austin, at Survivor Series 96)

At any rate.. the real screw job started here. McMahon begged Hart to remain with the company, & decline the HUGE money deal W.C.W. offered.. only for McMahon 1 year later to tell Hart they no longer had a spot for him, & he was basically useless to them. McMahon did a half ass deal to basically pawn Hart off to W.C.W. for a lot.. A LOT less.. money.

All of the 3rd version is told by Bret Hart in his autobiography that aired on A&E, called "Wrestling With Shadows"

Another question!
Oh and thanks Jake!

Why did Christian leave the WWE?

Sorry, I've been on this YouTube old school wrestling kick, so that's where a lot of these questions are coming from.

Another question!
Oh and thanks Jake!

Why did Christian leave the WWE?

Sorry, I've been on this YouTube old school wrestling kick, so that's where a lot of these questions are coming from.

Christen left the WWE because he really dident see his charcter going anywhere there. Their were alot of wrestlers ahead of him getting pushes while he stayed in the midcard. When TNA came calling they were lackig superstar dep and pretty much promised him the title and main event status. But ever though Christen left the WWE he left on great terms with them and they would welcome him back if he ever decided to return.

There is a nice little bonous extra on the Tabo Tesday that christen made his last wwe apperince where he talks about leaving the wwe.

And ask as many questions as you want thats what this section is for.

hope this helps

That helped alot. I didn't really read what happened when he left. I stopped watching wrestling for awhile though.
Next question!
Back in 2001 when WWF(E) won against the Alliance at Suvivor Series due to Kurt Angle, what happened to the Alliance and Stone Cold?
(Once again looking @ YouTube)

The Alliance lost at Survivor Series so the ''had to leave the company'' Apart from members who were champs. Like Austin. They then started to bring Alliance members back over the next couple of months.

I figured that much happened and thanks again Jake.
Okay, another question.
Okay, not sure what year it was but I believe it was around the time Stephanie and HHH "divorced". They had a dog named "Lucy", did it die (in the storyline) and if so, how?

I don't believe the dog "died," but it was Triple H's dog.. & Stephanie was "watching" it. Jericho or Stephanie (can't remember which) had the limo driver pull up (or back?) & accidentally ran over the dog.

The dog was taken to the hospital & at some point during that same show, it was announced that the dog would be okay.

Hey does anyone know where I can see the Vid of 3 6 mafia performing Mark Henry's theme at smackdown? I had it on my dvr but it somehow got erased.. Thats the same night he beat benoit down.. if anyone could help me that would be great!

just wanted 2 say has any1 seen matt hardy's myspace he has 2 new pics with him and chris jericho and the big show could this mean anything??

does anyone know....

it was asked before somewhere but i cant find the answer.....

has a p.p.v (of any sort wwe wwf ecw wcw etc...) ever ended in a promo besides for example the survivour series 1990 with the gobbdy gooker lol that was a waste of time.......

so can someone please tell me if there were any more i know there are i just cant seem to find any

No. Survivor Series 1990 didn't end in a promo either.

oh didnt it ?

i thought (or mabye it was a different year) the thing with the egg hatching was not that the last thing of the pay per view ? if not i am sory everyone makes mistakes

has a p.p.v (of any sort wwe wwf ecw wcw etc...) ever ended in a promo besides for example the survivour series 1990 with the gobbdy gooker lol that was a waste of time.......

so can someone please tell me if there were any more i know there are i just cant seem to find any

I swear, even though this is the W.W.E. ask a question, & I think it'd belong in old school.. anyways..

W.C.W. Bash at the Beach 1996 -- Hulk Hogan joining the n.W.o., Mean Gene interviews the three of them at the very end of the p.p.v., after the Main Event match. Therefore, THAT p.p.v. -- followed by Halloween Havoc, 1996 when Rowdy Roddy Piper returned & had an in-ring promo that was cut off. (classic stuff, really) Both of those p.p.v.'s (for W.C.W.) ended in promos.

Feel stupid for asking but hey I'm new to all this. What is the definition of a heel and a face??

Cheers in advance

I know that this is probably not the most important topic right know , but interesting to note that all links to WWE Divas have gone from the website (first time I noticed it today). Anyone know why?

I think WWE is modifyng the Divas section of WWE.com because they been modifyng the entire website slowly this year

I'm pretty sure that they are just modifying the Diva Profiles since Trish, Lita, Sable, and Molly's profiles are also gone from the Alumni page. Victoria posted a bulletin about this yesterday and said that she didn't have any news on them being fired or anything like that, so they're probably just putting up new pictures, videos, ect. Nothing to worry about (though I certainly did).

Flames Out
Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo