• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL Week 4 LD

So, Megatron... I was quietly with you on the Mark Sanchez argument, as I too thought he wasn't going to end up being nothing more than a mediocre quarterback at best, but man... it's time to admit that the dude is legit. He's been spectacular since that Baltimore game. I'm really impressed. What about you?

The Saints need to get their shit together, man. I mean, I know a win's a win, but fuck they're playing awful right now. Thank God there's a stretch here where we face nothing but bad teams until Pittsburgh in week 8. We need to win all three of those bad boys, and do so decisively. Christ.

The KR by Goodson that drew a major facemask (and by major, I mean they fucking turned his helmet around his head) That was the world's most bullshit play, and yet the greatest thing New Orlean's could've done.

Goodson was returning KO's to the 30-40 yd line, and was building to busting one off. That 15 yd facemask put the ball at the 25-30 yd line, instead of Goodson getting closer to Carolina being 1-3.

Some damn fine playing by Clausen, and our RBs got their groove back. (Well, Williams anyways) I'm also happy that Smith got hurt (yeah, I said it) because of that - teams will fall into a belief we won't pass - and as such, they'll have NO CLUE who we'll pass to, when we do.

James Anderson was a fucking beast today as well. 2 fumble recoveries, and a sack.

In other news - LT and TO went OFF for me today, and I couldn't be happier. Hillis did better than Stewart; so I'm glad I benched him. But Vick just got hurt, and my undefeated run on WZ may be over because I started him over Schaub.

How do the Lions lose when they nearly outgained green bay by 200 yards. Turnovers suck ass, I feel bad for Detroit fans, really bad. I can't remember a team losing so many close games week in and week out

anyway its looking like the eagles defense is laying a HUGE egg. speaking as a giants fan i know the feeling, they simply just didnt show up as a unit.

Carolina made history by becoming the first team to lose by 13 pts in each of their first 3 games. And now a 2-pt loss to drop to 0-4.

So, Megatron... I was quietly with you on the Mark Sanchez argument, as I too thought he wasn't going to end up being nothing more than a mediocre quarterback at best, but man... it's time to admit that the dude is legit. He's been spectacular since that Baltimore game. I'm really impressed. What about you?

Yes, he's been better then I've expected that he would be, but Buffalo and NE's D are in the lower tier of talents in the NFL. The Dolphins are alright, but I'm not gonna sing his praises for 3 good games. Not when 2 D's are bad, not when it's only week 4.

0-16 is worse then anything the Rams have done. 0-16. 0-16. 0-16. The Rams have a title and another SB appearance. The Lions winningest season since 01 is 7-9.

It's really no contest. I wish you were right, but no.

Yes. I'd say it'd be a glorious day when we win a SB, but now it'd be a glorious day if we went 6-10 the rest of the way. We aren't gonna go .500, but that'd be a huge plus for us.

Not much of a hockey fan, but Playoff Hockey is great.

Sad that my 2 favorite teams haven't won jack since 84.

Gotta say, anyone else thinking that Derek Anderson is starting to get into his mid-season form already?

Exactly, i still don't know why Arizona let Leinhart go, aside from the fact that Wisenhunt didn't like him, he wasn't as dynamic, but he also didn't have regular periods of throwing picks without scoring any touchdowns.

JACKSONVILLE WITH THE UPSET!!!!! 59 yd FG to end the game!!!

Garrard got a fire lit under his ass, and still managed to scare the living shit out of every Jacksonville fan out there with that last pass attempt that almost got picked. :lmao:

Shit Josh Scobee just made a 59 yard FG to give the Jaguars a 31-28 win over Indy. Indy's first 0-2 start in the division since the realignment I believe.

Foster is clearly the back in Houston, he's the guy they need to crutch on.. and the HC decides he "isn't the starter"? :wtf: Don't be a dick, for any reason, just start your new money maker and let him continue to carry you.

Shit Avant could've had that. Had it in the hands but he kinda pushed it away.

McNabb has a bad game, but beats his old team. I do like this Redskins team, despite bad losses to the Rams and Texans. Especially if Philly doesn't have Vick for a while. Think he will be back next week, though.

Yes, he's been better then I've expected that he would be, but Buffalo and NE's D are in the lower tier of talents in the NFL. The Dolphins are alright, but I'm not gonna sing his praises for 3 good games. Not when 2 D's are bad, not when it's only week 4.
:disappointed::disappointed:

1. The Dolphins D isn't "alright." It's EXCELLENT.
2. Buffalo actually has a decent secondary.
3. Why the fuck am I not surprised. You didn't watch the playoffs last year, and you obviously haven't seen the Sanchize this year so far. If the season ended today, he would be a Pro Bowler. 800 yards, 8 TD, no Turnovers. 3-1 overall, 3-0 in one of the toughest divisions in the NFL. And again, using your logic, Stafford is shit.

And you gonna rep me again saying the Jets/Sanchez Blow? No, because both aren't fucking true.

Great teams take a team they are supposed to beat, and dominate them. The Jets did that today. LT looks like he's close to what he was in his prime, the Sanchize as I previously mentioned is playing at a Pro-Bowl level, as is Keller. The D has been very good, even without 3 of the best players on the D (Jenkins, Revis, and Pace). Even Braylon is catching balls, as supposed to doing this:
fkc.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back