HOU ~ JAC
TEN ~ MIA
CAR ~ TB
KC ~ DEN
SEA ~ ARI
DAL ~ NYG
NE ~ PIT (SNF)
PHI ~ WAS (MNF)

When I heard that The Bills where playing The Lions today, I thought we might get our first win of the season, but then I remembered the way the rest of the season has went. I now think Detroit will win by three.

Both night games look pretty interesting to me, New England vs Pittsburgh is a possible AFC championship preview.
As for Mondays game, when ever you have to play your former team you want to show them up, I don't think Donovan feels any different.

Now for my favorite part of the LD.

redskins-cheerleaders.jpg

Football_Cheerleaders_Refs_Convention.jpg

cowboys_cheerleaders_1.jpg

Let the games begin.

It's week 10 Lama, and I am disappoint that in all of your pictures of the hot cheerleaders, you neglect to post a picture of the top cheerleading crew in the NFL, the Jets Flight Crew:
jets_flight_crew_msg.jpg

That was the first one I can find.

Jets gonna be playing their former head coach, whose Defensive coordinator is the brother of out current head coach. It'll be fun, and the Jets should pull out a victory.

Hmm, even with Stafford out, if Hill is healthy, we should be able to take Buffalo. Only problem is that we haven't won a road game in 24 tries, which has tied the longest streak set by, you guessed it, the 01-03 Lions. However, even though Buffalo has been close, I think the Lions play with a mean streak after the way they lost the game to the Jets last week and pick up the W.

Yes, that was slightly biased, but idc.

So, I'm hyped for the Bills/Lions game, because I have huge hopes it'll develop into what the Browns/Lions game from last year was - a mega point shootout, coming down to the wire.

I could give a shit less about the mega-hyped Pats/Steelers game, as the Patriots are NOT in any way the team (offense) they have been over the past couple of years. Pittsburgh, however, is still the same team. I won't say it'll be a blowout; but it's unlikely to be the Supershow the networks are predicting it to be.

So my plan of action is as such..

CAR/TB (while flipping between that with the BUF/DET and NYJ/CLE games)
DAL/NYG (couldn't care less about the other 3 afternoon games)

Fantasy Role-Call!

(nfl.com League 1)
Tom Brady
Arian Foster, Adrian Peterson
Pierre Garcon, Devone Bess, Terrell Owens
Aaron Hernandez
Jeff Reed
Tampa Bay Defense

(nfl.com League 2)
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Arian Foster, LaDainian Tomlinson
Steve Johnson, Jeremy Maclin, Terrell Owens
Jacob Tamme
Jeff Reed
New York Giants Defense

(Yahoo League)
Mike Vick
Michael Turner, Fred Jackson, Jahvid Best
Devone Bess, Johnny Knox, Calvin Johnson
Tony Gonzalez
David Akers
Tampa Bay Defense
-----------------------------------

As you can tell, I'm relying heavily on TB's Defense, Foster & Owens being my big trio for each league.

:lmao:

So much for the Pennington experiment working.

And good lord the Lions are bad. Jump wayy too much. Just got a turnover on downs though, so that's a plus.

Peyton Manning has to be an android or something b/c he fully does not care who he throws to b/c as long as they're in the right spot the ball is going to come to them.

So Will, what caused Carolina to turn the ball over on the first possession?

Where to begin, where to begin.

1. Our 4th String RB starting because everyone in front of him in injured.
2. My Fantasy Defense (Bucs) being what I expected them to be - impactful.

On the plus side for real life - Goodson (our RB) has ran over TB since. We caused a muffed punt, recovered and are now moving into another FG - potential TD. My Fantasy Defense is suddenly failing me, against 3 rookie WRs, a 4th string RB and a rookie QB who loves to turn the ball over.

On the down side for fantasy life - re-read what I just wrote.

Two plays in and Pennington is already hurt.

I lol'd big time. They showed Pennington working out to Eminem, dancing all around the field, singing to the song. :lmao: He clearly wore himself out in pre-game warm-ups to Eminem.

Palmer needs to throw to TO.

Agreed.

And Steve Johnson needs to suddenly become (Carolina just scored a TD by a 5th string RB :lmao: :lmao:) more involved in the Bills offense.. NOW.

Sad news: I benched Blount (73 yds & a TD) for LT (jackshit). I also benched Hillis for Foster/Peterson, but can anyone really blame me there? (besides Justin, who wanted Hillis)

I think it's sad I'd rather Carolina start massively turning the ball over to help my Fantasy team, then continue playing better than they have all Season in real life.

Man, we've been killing ourselves with too many penalties, and Hill just can't throw the deep ball. But I guess the Bills haven't done anything much either except for one big catch by Evans. 7-3 at half, and it's quite boring.

I'm not as nervewracked, though, since that loss (both last week and of Stafford) killed any of our chances of having a chance for a playoff run. Now they better get Stafford as healthy as possible and get some protection + back 7 help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back