NFL Week Thirteen LD - Chargers/Jaguars MNF? That's, uh, that's just flat out awful.

No, you said they were the big reason the Broncos are 6-1 since Tebow took over as a starter. And yet, in three of those games, they've been anything but good.

They were great in 4 of the games and only completely awful in 1. On the whole they have played better then Tebow during this streak.

No, I'm very aware of the entire phrase. How can taking a team from last place to first not making him one of the most valuable players? What can be more valuable than taking a losing team and making them winners?

He has done it with a lot of help on both sides of the ball. Help that wasn't there early in the season. The Broncos as a team have gone from worst to first. Tebow has been the leader at qb but so was Vince Young in 2009 and I didn't see him as an MVP candidate.

Again, no one is saying he should win, but for you to say he doesn't deserve consideration shows either a lack of objectivity or stupidity. I'll let you choose which you are.

You're in the minority of thinking he deserves MVP consideration at this point.

If they can keep this a 10 point game by half I won't say they'll win but they'll make it into a game. That TD drive gave them some momentum and their D a breather.

I know they're spreading them all out but I wouldn't mind a delayed blitz every now and then. We cant get in Brees face much w/o Suh.

The Lions are moving the ball with ease but they need stops or it is all irrelevant. And there goes Smith.

I remember being a big Packers fan. Then they treated Favre like crap and I swore to never support them until Favre was gone. Now that Favre is gone, I try to like the Packers again, but I just can't do it.

I guess I'm just a Chiefs fan now. Fuck.
The Jets have a bandwagon that always has room for more. And they don't suck like the Chefs do.

And the Jets are in the playoff hunt still, thanks to a good win against the Washington Redskins.

And now onto the Tebow debate garbage again. Lets summarize this debate:
-Our 2 esteemed Forum Administrators: Tim Tebow deserves credit for the Broncos being 6-1 since Tebow became the starter.
-Big Sexy, a highly regarded poster: Tim Tebow sucks and deserves zero credit, the Defense is the only reason the Broncos are winning.

This argument has happened virtually every week. This week KB brought up being a darkhorse MVP vote-getter. Big Sexy hated that and called him a moron. Big Sexy is 100% wrong here. If the Broncos play like this all year long, Timmy Tebow will get some consideration for the MVP race (again, he won't win, but he'd be in the race). I wouldn't be surprised if he finished 4th or 5th.

And now onto the Defense.

The D has played better, undoubtedly. However, a main reason they are playing better is because they have a QB that they believe in, and they have someone leading the team. If you were to ask any player on the team, they'd tell you that Tim Tebow is the leader of the team, and they all have complete faith in him, which they never had with Orton.

Tim Tebow has also proven that the team is never out of it with him at QB (he has 6 4th quarter comebacks already). That allows the Defense to not let its guard down thinking the game is over and the offense can't get it together.

This also can't be ignored. The Broncos are running the football more; and running the football WAAAAAY more effectively. This helps the defense stay off the field. The running game is extremely attributed to Tebow, as he is their top runner, and a good portion of the Broncos running is out of an option, where Tebow decides whether he wants to hand off or not.

Big Sexy, a highly regarded poster: Tim Tebow sucks and deserves zero credit, the Defense is the only reason the Broncos are winning

Did you actually read anything I wrote because I certainly said nothing close to that. I said Tebow has played well the last couple weeks but the defense and the coaching are just as important to the success during this 7 game run as Tebow is. Not sure how you get sucks and zero credit out of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back