NFL Week Thirteen LD - Chargers/Jaguars MNF? That's, uh, that's just flat out awful.

Hahaha and what makes it better is that Jason Garrett iced his own kicker after he made the field goal the first time! :lmao: :lmao:

Edit: Also, the Cardinals start OT with the ball.

:lmao: Garrett iced his own kicker:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Gary Pinkel from the University of Missouri did the same thing in their game against Arizona St. earlier this year...twice. He called TWO timeouts before the potential game winning field goal. Kicker missed, we lost in overtime.

But a major change did happen here. The change was the new quarterback.

Which helped the offense play better, not the defense.

But the winning was.

Ahh, so now you're saying the defense isn't really as great as you've been making it sound, only furthering the case for Tebow being a valuable component to his team.

No, at this point Denver was 1-1 with Tebow as the starter and that one win came over the Dolphins who were still a win less team at that point.

Please keep posting. The more you do so the more you prove the argument Tebow should be considered a most valuable player.

Valuable to the Broncos? Yes. In contention for most valuable in the league? No.

You know what the best part is? Your rant doesn't even TRY to refute the argument the Broncos wouldn't be in the same position right now if Orton had still be starting. I consider that an admission by you that Tebow has clearly been a big improvement in Denver, and thus, a major reason for their success. Making him quite valuable, correct? Wait, wait...let me try this

I never said they weren't improved as a team with Tebow over Orton. The argument is whether Tebow is an MVP candidate in the league and he is not. Is he better for this team then Orton? Yes. Is he valuable? Yes. But once again is he in contention for most valuable in the league? No

You have been schooled.

That's the funny thing about you. You always think you're schooling me when in reality it is the exact opposite. I'm going to take my logical argument that the Broncos defense took a while to get good because they changed coaches, systems (3-4 to 4-3), and they introduced 6 new players who play a significant starting role on defense, 5 of those being in the front 7. I'm going to take that over your argument that Tebow becoming the starter all of the sudden made the defense good.

Jerry Jones setting his ego aside, & going out and bringing in a proper GM to run his team, would be a huge 1st step in the right direction.

Hey how about someone fucking cover Cruz!!

Which helped the offense play better, not the defense.
Which helped the Broncos win. I thought you were at least smart enough to understand that.

No, at this point Denver was 1-1 with Tebow as the starter and that one win came over the Dolphins who were still a win less team at that point.
And you said the defense wasn't good. And since then Tebow has reeled over 5 straight wins.

Valuable to the Broncos? Yes. In contention for most valuable in the league? No.
What the fuck else would Most Valuable Player mean? Do you think Rodgers is valuable to the Lions?

When you have a team that is a last place finisher before Tebow, and a team which is looking more and more likely to be a playoff team with Tebow, how is that not put him in contention for Most Valuable Player?

I never said they weren't improved as a team with Tebow over Orton. The argument is whether Tebow is an MVP candidate in the league and he is not.
Because...he's not valuable to the Broncos? No, that can't be it, you've already agreed he is. Because Tebow took the reigns of a team headed for the cellar and kept them there? No, that can't be it because the Broncos are now in first place in their division.

So why can't he be a league MVP? He's taken a last place team to first place. Seems pretty valuable to me.

That's the funny thing about you. You always think you're schooling me when in reality it is the exact opposite.
:lmao:

In the last two weeks, I've gotten you to go basically from saying Tebow has had very little influence on his team winning to now saying he's valuable to his team, the Broncos are better with him, and that he's a winner.

I'm schooling you. If you just accept it, it will go much better for you.

Oh, and because I know you'll try to talk your way around it, here's a quote from you back in Week 11 LD:

It's clear the Broncos defense is way more responsible for there 3-1 record in the last 4 then Tebow is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back