NFL Week 8 LD

I can't believe the Steelers won. I know Roethlisberger is elite and all but he played phenomenal against a team he pretty much struggles against...

can't say I blame him. What do you want him to do, be upset that his son had a good game?

He's suppose to be impartial

And yes, I love how the Anti-Teboners start jumping on him again.

Tim Tebow can do nothing to make his fans turn on him, and can do nothing to make his detractors see the light. It's pretty sad actually.

He wouldn't have nearly as many detractors if his fans & media would get off his dick. I'm willing to bet most of the Tebow haters hate the hype & ridiculous amount of undeserving praise Tebow gets more so than they hate Tebow the person.

Philly dominated.

And is it just me, or has Philly had about 7 MUST-win games? Every week the commentators say it's a must win game. Hell, they probably thought the Eagles had a must-win game last week when they were off.

Tim Tebow is not a starting NFL quarterback. In fact he is quite awful. Maybe the least accurate qb in the league.

Meh, I still say the talent around him is pretty shit. No one can succeed with that type of talent. They can't really run. No good receivers. Not a good defense. Its a lose lose situation...

On this note I will not say Tebow is good. Just don't think you can write someone off when their whole team is bad. And you know Denver is bad.

Meh, I still say the talent around him is pretty shit. No one can succeed with that type of talent. They can't really run. No good receivers. Not a good defense. Its a lose lose situation...

Yes the talent sucks but that doesn't excuse horrible throws missing wide open receivers and bad decisions.

I'm not saying it does. But I'm saying you can't build a team with talentless hacks and expect them to win. Players go through transitions and shit. If the talent is better you play better. Look at Kurt Warner. He sucked everywhere unless you gave him three receivers. He was full of bad decisions unless he was in Stl and Arizona for 1 whole year

Plus, Tebow had zero time to throw the ball today. He kept getting tossed around... that'll make ANY quarterback inaccurate when he finally does have a shot at throwing the ball, because he's then jumpy. It happens to Tom Brady whenever he gets layed out a few times, and it happened to Drew Brees today. Without good protection, it's hard to keep your composure in the NFL.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!

RIVERS FUMBLED THE SNAP!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE IT! HE JUST NEEDED TO CENTER THE BALL FOR A GAME WINNING FG, AND HE CAN'T EVEN FUCKING DO THAT! YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!

I have contested numerous times that the Chargers won't win the division this year, and people looked at me with 3 heads. This is why. They find ways to lose games. There is no other team in the NFL that would fumble that snap. The Dolphins wouldn't, the Colts wouldn't. QB takes the football and falls down, and Phil Rivers (supposedly an "elite" QB) can't do it.

Well, since I have no chance of winning my fantasy match up, I hope KC wins this, no way SD deserves to walk away with a "W" after this shitty display.

This game has been shit. Penalties, turnovers, whatever the fuck Rivers did. Close or not, this has been a shitty played game.

I can't believe I DVR'd the Muppets to watch this live instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back