NFL Week Thirteen LD - Chargers/Jaguars MNF? That's, uh, that's just flat out awful.

Wow, thought this was gonna be an upset special, boy was I wrong...

So glad I didn't make that little bet at work now...

Well that's about what I expected to happen. Can't expect too much out of the Jags when they have over 20 people on the IR.

Damnit Chargers, they pulled Rivers/Tolbert! Now I need Gabbert to throw it in garbage time to Thomas.

That's not gonna happen. Stupid Jaguars. 4 points for Thomas? Not cool, he's your top receiver.

Oh, and now everyone is gonna start the "Chargers will make the playoffs" crap.

You have a Jags receiver on your team & yet you were giving me crap earlier this year for having Hayward-Bey on my team? wow, just... fucking wow man:disappointed:

Can someone please just reset the Jags and do something else with them? I mean ANYTHING else?
Los Angeles.

That'll help the franchise. That, or Tim Tebow. Those are the only 2 hopes for the Jaguars.

You have a Jags receiver on your team & yet you were giving me crap earlier this year for having Hayward-Bey on my team? wow, just... fucking wow man:disappointed:
I never once said my WRs not named Greg Jennings were any good. Jennings, Mike Thomas, David Nelson, Arelious Benn, Braylon Edwards, Eddie Royal. I've never been able to replace Royal (I tried numerous times but the waiver claim didn't go through), and picked up Benn recently as a flyer. My starting WRs this week were Jennings, Nelson, and Thomas. Benn would have gotten me 6 points instead of 4.

Los Angeles.

That'll help the franchise. That, or Tim Tebow. Those are the only 2 hopes for the Jaguars.

Couldn't be more wrong about either of those reasons. I will gladly go in detail using provable facts on why the Jags aren't moving anytime soon once I'm sober enough to be able to type halfway decently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back