• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL Week Three LD - Put up or shut up week

Jesus that might've been good from 65. I'm amazed at how strong Sebass's leg is (I know he had a cannon, but I don't watch much raiders games and it's a shock to see it have so much air on it.)

Go Raiders and Bears. I want the Lions and Bills to be in sole possession of first for the first time in.... a very long time.

I feel so bad for Sam Bradford. They better get him some weapons this offseason instead of Mike Sims Walker and co.

None of this surprises me. The Jets are overrated again this year. They'll make the playoffs but they aren't going to the Super Bowl.

It's pissing me off that I got Holmes + Keller (in 2 seperate leagues) and neither one of them is getting thrown to. Damn you Captain Checkdown Sanchez.

I've convinced myself a long time ago that the Jets are only around so the Mets can have a counterpart in The Big Apple. I don't know if Yankees AND Jets fans exist.

Tom Brady did a Jay Culter impression today while still getting 4 TDs. lol

I just heard that former Saint Steve Gleason has ALS. For those who don't know what that is, it is amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. It is also more known as Lou Gehrig's Disease. The muscles shut down, starting with the throat and chest muscles. Most people die within 5 years of getting it.

Pls pray for his family. :(

Stormtrooper is both a Yankees and Jets fan.

EDIT: Chiefs making it a game on the Chargers. Oh SD, your September struggles amaze me.

Wow what are the Raiders not running the clock down for.

Sebass bails them out though with a 49 yarder.

The 49ers seem like the best, most complete team in the NFC West. They are 2-1 and their only loss came in a close one to Dallas. Braylon has also missed the last two games minus a few plays last week. They should win that division at 9-7.

None of this surprises me. The Jets are overrated again this year. They'll make the playoffs but they aren't going to the Super Bowl.
Ummmmm, they were never overrated. Last year they were legit, and the year before they were legit. "overrated" teams don't win 2 road playoff games, especially like last year against the "best team in the league" New England Patriots. This year they're still legit. 2-1 doesn't mean you're overrated. They played a shit game and didn't get blown out (in fact, they had a chance to get the score they needed (actually they had it, then got it overturned).

Sanchez shouldn't have thrown the underneath pass on 3rd and Goal. In the end zone, or out of the back of it. Keeping the clock running forced them to go for it on 4th and Goal.

I've convinced myself a long time ago that the Jets are only around so the Mets can have a counterpart in The Big Apple. I don't know if Yankees AND Jets fans exist.
HI! I'm a Yankee/Jet fan. My parents are Mets/Giants fans. Mets fans aren't contractually obligated to being Jets fans (and vice versa).

Oh, and LETS GO BUFFA-FUCKING-LO! BEAT THE FUCKING PATRIOTS.

Patriots losing in division more then makes up for Jets losing out of division.

Ummmmm, they were never overrated. Last year they were legit, and the year before they were legit. "overrated" teams don't win 2 road playoff games, especially like last year against the "best team in the league" New England Patriots. This year they're still legit. 2-1 doesn't mean you're overrated. They played a shit game and didn't get blown out (in fact, they had a chance to get the score they needed (actually they had it, then got it overturned).

The Jets last year and this year were picked by a ton of people to have the top team in the AFC and make it to the Super Bowl. They are a good team but not as good as people think. Hence, they are overrated.

The Jets last year and this year were picked by a ton of people to have the top team in the AFC and make it to the Super Bowl. They are a good team but not as good as people think. Hence, they are overrated.
show me people that picked the Jets over New England, this year, or last year. They DEFINITELY didn't this year. Everything has been about the Pats signing Ocho/Haynesworth. Last year, there wasn't much. There were maybe one or 2 that picked them over the Pats, and guess what, they finished the year BETTER then the Pats. They had the 2nd best team in the conference last year. Can't say that's that bad.

The only people I've seen pick the Jets to play in the Super Bowl are New York Media people, and a good portion of them despise the Jets and never give them any credit. No one picked them this year. All people talked about was having a "lesser" wide receiving corps.

BTW, I have no clue what's going on with the late game (Pitt/Indy). I'm a bit busy watching the Yankees send the Red Sox into a (hopeful) tie for the Wildcard.

show me people that picked the Jets over New England, this year, or last year. They DEFINITELY didn't this year. Everything has been about the Pats signing Ocho/Haynesworth. Last year, there wasn't much. There were maybe one or 2 that picked them over the Pats, and guess what, they finished the year BETTER then the Pats. They had the 2nd best team in the conference last year. Can't say that's that bad.

The only people I've seen pick the Jets to play in the Super Bowl are New York Media people, and a good portion of them despise the Jets and never give them any credit. No one picked them this year. All people talked about was having a "lesser" wide receiving corps.

All I heard last year was that the Jets were going to the Super Bowl. They were the most popular pick among fans and analysts, similar to the Eagles this year. They added Cromartie, Holmes, and LT and everyone was on there jock. They had a very good season but in the end it was no better then the previous year. This year they didn't get quite as much praise but they were still seen by plenty of people to be an elite team and thus far they have under performed to the standard most hold them to.

There's a lot of teams that are overrated. It's not something horrible. Last year Chicago was overrated. This year the Eagles, Falcons, and Pats are overrated. It happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back