• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL Week 10 LD.

Bet you nobody is gonna get fined for the hit on Hines Ward...that helmet to helmet hit. Hell, they'll probably fine Ward himself, for running the wrong way or something. You never know with Roger Goodell.

Good lord, 9 wrong on my Pick'em game. The three right i got was Tampa, Indy, and San Fran.

A crazy week for the Dolphins this week, with both Chads going down however a big win and our first home win of the year.

I can't stand watching thre jets win two games in a row on the road in OT, and now I was hoping the Patriots would start to go in a slide and give the Dolphins some hope of making the playoffs but now this.

And in even worse news JaMarcus Russell is getting a workout for the Phins tomorrow, and we have 1 QB on the roster right now for a Thursday game.

But I did start Mike Thomas in fantasy this week :)

A crazy week for the Dolphins this week, with both Chads going down however a big win and our first home win of the year.

I can't stand watching thre jets win two games in a row on the road in OT, and now I was hoping the Patriots would start to go in a slide and give the Dolphins some hope of making the playoffs but now this.

And in even worse news JaMarcus Russell is getting a workout for the Phins tomorrow, and we have 1 QB on the roster right now for a Thursday game.

But I did start Mike Thomas in fantasy this week :)

:lmao: Pennington suffered yet another season ending injury?!?, is the guy made of glass or something?

:lmao: Pennington suffered yet another season ending injury?!?, is the guy made of glass or something?
I love Pennington, and I thought it would work out. However, the guy has had 3 significant shoulder injuries (2 torn rotator cuffs and something else). Can't be shocked he hurt his shoulder. He still was an excellent QB.

With Ward out, I seriously hope NE just continues to pummel the living piss out of Pit, run that score up Belichek, we all know it's not beneath you:lmao:

I love Pennington, and I thought it would work out. However, the guy has had 3 significant shoulder injuries (2 torn rotator cuffs and something else). Can't be shocked he hurt his shoulder. He still was an excellent QB.

I liked him back when he was with the Jets and thought if he could just stay healthy he could take them somewhere, but they guy is an injury magnet, I honestly thought after last season he'd just hang it up, tbh I think he'd make for a good QB coach, from what I understand that's basically what he was doing until he was told he'd be getting the nod this week

Big fan of Pennington and he lit a spark in the team for this game with him starting. Shame to see him go out like this again, but this will definitely be the end for him and he will become a coach whether its high school head coach or a qb coach in the NFL, the dude knows the game as good as anybody.

Now all of our hopes are on Tyler Thigpen not getting hurt or who knows who will be the quarterback for the Phins at that point because some reports are saying both Chads are done for the year.

I liked him back when he was with the Jets and thought if he could just stay healthy he could take them somewhere, but they guy is an injury magnet, I honestly thought after last season he'd just hang it up, tbh I think he'd make for a good QB coach, from what I understand that's basically what he was doing until he was told he'd be getting the nod this week
Big fan of Pennington and he lit a spark in the team for this game with him starting. Shame to see him go out like this again, but this will definitely be the end for him and he will become a coach whether its high school head coach or a qb coach in the NFL, the dude knows the game as good as anybody.

He would make a great coach. But he's got a young family at home, and likely won't would want to stay home with them. I would bet money if he wants to get into coaching Rex will have a spot for him, or Mangini.

His brain was what made him an excellent QB. Never had the arm, but knew where to put it, and had the accuracy to put it right on the money.

Now all of our hopes are on Tyler Thigpen not getting hurt or who knows who will be the quarterback for the Phins at that point because some reports are saying both Chads are done for the year.

So you're wiggy for Thiggy? The kid was good for KC one year, so maybe you can get something.

Jeff Reed missed a 26 yarder. That makes Nick Folk feel better, he isn't the only one to miss an under-30.

Yeah sure if Ward comes back in the game and scores every TD to tie it up, otherwise I want I Pit to get destroyed, I'm playing there D
I prefer a tie, NE winning is 2nd best.

These damn receivers aren't cacthing the passes! Ben is throwing near perfect passes and their not hanging on.

I love how they brought up the 2004 AFC championship game. Where the Patriots and Bill cheated! Remember the spycam? Oh yeah, it never happened, let's just pretend the Patriots won fairly and ignore everything else. I hate the Patriots more then any other team. Browns? Ravens? Why not. Patriots? No. I can't stand them. The Colts are number 2 on my teams that can go die in a hole list.

Shayne Graham might be looking for a job tomorrow. He flat-out MISSED an Extra Point. Belichick won't allow that.

So you're wiggy for Thiggy? The kid was good for KC one year, so maybe you can get something.

What choice do I have? He is the last guy left, but he did look good today in his one quarter of action.

What choice do I have? He is the last guy left, but he did look good today in his one quarter of action.
I think I heard they were working out JaMarcus Russell (seriously).... And they will likely bring in someone from the scrap heap (they need to, they need a #2 QB for Thursday).

Glad to see the Pats putting a whooping on the Steelers tonight. Getting a little too close for comfort in the end of the 4th though.

Glad to see the Pats putting a whooping on the Steelers tonight. Getting a little too close for comfort in the end of the 4th though.
not anymore. Gronkowski again. Gay gets beat again. 36-19 (not again).

New England has whooped them, but Pittsburgh is laying an egg today.

why did Pittsburgh go for 2? They don't need it there.

And New England should challenge, he doesn't look like he got in, and it's not like he needs the timeouts.

I would appreciate it if New England would just fucking end this game before Ben fucking murderers me in fantasy any more than he has. Only an 8 point lead for me at the moment and I'd like a little breathing room rather than hoping Maclin outscores Torain tomorrow.

So by virtue of a head to head victory against New England in week 2, the New York Jets have the best record in the AFC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back