NFL Week 9 LD.

:lmao: My little cousin just came into the living room and said "I will seriously be mad if the Jets lose to the Lions." I said "Why? You like the Jets?" He said "No the Lions suck!"

Because Minnesota was projected to win by 8.5, and I picked Arizona because I didn't believe an 8.5+ score difference was possible.. I'm gonna get another point. lol

Also, now I want MN to win with an AP TD.

Tough break for Detroit. Good comeback for New York, but in the thick of things lets be real here..

New York's offense didn't come on until late. And if it wasn't for a bunch of Lions mistakes, and one very lucky pass in OT.. NY would be going home with another loss. Still, good game. Wins are what they are, regardless of how they come.

I think that Curt Menefee just jinxed the Lions. When they showed the highlight of the Jets Lions game he said that if everything stays as it is now, the Lions would leapfrog the Vikings.

Low and behold.

God damn it, this means I have to keep caring now.

Carolina is 1-7, and I still care. I don't have any faith in us (obviously) making the Playoffs.. but I still care. I love my team, and 1-15, or worse, (not that it could get worse this year, but in general) regardless of how bad it ever gets.. I'll still always care.

Carolina is 1-7, and I still care. I don't have any faith in us (obviously) making the Playoffs.. but I still care. I love my team, and 1-15, or worse, (not that it could get worse this year, but in general) regardless of how bad it ever gets.. I'll still always care.

Yes but I have a feeling if I cared about every game like it was the NFC Championship game (I'm not saying Super Bowl because who knows how rough of shape I'll be in if that ever happens), I may have a heart attack or aneurysm before I hit the age of 25. So for my health, if the Vikes are out of it I will detach myself from caring too much.

Fuck this team. I don't even give a shit anymore. On a 3rd and 6, you FUCKING RUN. DUMBASS. Give them 1:20 to work with, not 2 whole fucking minutes.

That's fucking it. I don't care anymore. Enough of me wasting my Sundays each and every fucking week to watch these guys lose. I've had it.

Well Christ, ever since I've watched them, we've been fucking pathetic. Now we finally have some buzz, our QB has a great game, yet gets hurt, and then we all shit our pants and don't know how to react. It's a fucking joke.

I'm done caring. I have better things to do on my Sundays then watch these assholes blow it every fucking time they're about to beat a good team. Just inexcusable.

:lmao: I love Oakland Raider home games. McFadden out of the Wildcat drops back and throws..

In the replay, as he's throwing, you can see a fan in all black in the background with a beer in each hand, throwing them both up in the air. Unsure if he was excited or angry about the playcall though. lol

Well Christ, ever since I've watched them, we've been fucking pathetic. Now we finally have some buzz, our QB has a great game, yet gets hurt, and then we all shit our pants and don't know how to react. It's a fucking joke.

I'm done caring. I have better things to do on my Sundays then watch these assholes blow it every fucking time they're about to beat a good team. Just inexcusable.

Dude, its the Lions. Shit isn't gonna fix itself over night.

Once in a blue moon you get a complete turn-around season. But, for the most part you just get slowly rebuilding teams.

Detroit is a solid, yet young, team. They're going to have some issues moving forward - but they have a great team that they're building around them. Stafford, when healthy, is good. Best will be great. Johnson IS great. The Defense is improving.

But shit doesn't suddenly go from 0-16 to the playoffs over night. Get a grip.

Dude, its the Lions. Shit isn't gonna fix itself over night.

Once in a blue moon you get a complete turn-around season. But, for the most part you just get slowly rebuilding teams.

Detroit is a solid, yet young, team. They're going to have some issues moving forward - but they have a great team that they're building around them. Stafford, when healthy, is good. Best will be great. Johnson IS great. The Defense is improving.

But shit doesn't suddenly go from 0-16 to the playoffs over night. Get a grip.

Anytime you're up 10 with >4 minutes to go, you shouldn't fucking blow it, no matter who you are. The only way that happens is with bad D and bad decisions. The Lions did both. Why Schwartz threw it on 3rd and 6 when the Jets had 0 timeouts and it was inside the 2 minute warning makes absolutely NO sense at all. Especially with a 3rd string QB.

Even shitty teams like the Browns know how to hold on when they're up big on a team. Yet, since it's the fucking Lions, we'll find many ways to lose.

I didn't expect these guys to go the playoffs, but losing the way they did today is fucking pathetic and they should just pull a Jerry Jones and apologize for that shit. NO reason should that happen. Part of the rebuilding process is being able to beat superior teams. We did that for 53 minutes (besides the last 2 mintues of the 1st half and end of 4th). Just completely irritating how we do not know how to close out. All 6 losses we've had a shot in, but this one hurts the most since we were up DOUBLE DIGITS late. The others we were coming back.

I'm normally quite optimistic with these guys, but I've hit my last straw, especially since Stafford appears to be hurt (again) depressingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back