NFL Week 9 LD.

It absolutely has nothing to do with them playing the Patriots I swear, I hate Mangini as well.

I didn't think Mccoy would be worth a shit to be honest, but damn he's playing fantastic, much better than Clausen (sorry Will).

Don't be sorry, Clausen has stunk up the place. He's the next Chad Pennington from the way he's played thus far this year. He can't throw beyond 20 yds. His lone TD was to a RB.

Also, I 3rd with the dislike for Mangini. But I'm a Delhomme fan, so I adopted the Browns for that reason. I'm glad they're turning their ship around, but its thanks to McCoy and Hillis (on Offense) and the strong play of their Defense.

As for Carolina.. we have 8+ guys injured from this game. Among them..

Matt Moore
Jonathan Stewart
Tyrell Sutton (3rd string RB)
Greg Hardy (DE)
Dan Conner (starting MLB)

Capt. Munnerlyn just returned, but at this point we're playing with our 4th string guys everywhere.

Ah this is just getting comical now. Drive to the 3 yard line, Favre gets hit as he throws and gets picked off.

I love it, say goodbye Chilly.

And I give up in my money league already, I'm down 46-19 and Schaub refuses to give me anything worthwhile.

Wooo Alphonso Smith has been a great addition this year. Another pick, I think that's 6 on the year.

Too bad he's down at like the 1, but hey, I'll take it.

Carolina went for it on a fake punt, and got the 1st down. :lmao: Way to show some light in the running game.

Also, -1 yd passing by Clausen on that drive.. adding to his already booming 17 yd passing day. :lmao:

(Mora)- "I like Jimmy Clausen playing right now. This is good for Jimmy Clausen".

(Me to my Manager)- "Agreed. He's learning early that he's gonna be a failure. We won't have to wait years to find this out."

At least our penalties are coming right at the inch yard line, so we cant go any farther backward.

However, they pretty much need 20 yards in FG range. While not easy, certainly they're in good position to get SOME points, so lets hope its only a FG.

Michael Spurlock is single handily keeping Tampa Bay in this game b/c he just returned a 89 yard muffed kickoff return TD.

It might be official, childress is on the street tomorrow. the guy reminds me of my high school chemistry teacher

The rout is firmly on now in Carolina. 27-3, New Orleans.

Just as Mora was continuing about how "this is good for Clausen" he throws a pick-6.

I'm happy with how our D is playing, but lets get a few more throws towards Megatrons way. He's had like 3. Idc if Revis is on him, if he's a top 5 receiver, like he is give him at least a few chances to get up and get it.

Buffalo & Detroit are both leading their respective games. Cleveland is firmly leading over New England, and Tampa Bay is refusing to lose to Atlanta.

Yeah, this season is fucked.

I'm pissed that I didn't start Foster over LT in the Gridiron picks. I subbed out Foster for Peterson, because I (very stupidly) thought Minnesota would run non-stop and when they'd pass, with little to no options, settle for passing to Peterson too.

NO/CAR have had more injuries in this game than any I've ever seen. It's like every 4th-5th play, someone else is being helped off the field.

Sharper, Greer, Shockey, and a couple others - for the Saints.
Moore, Stewart, Sutton, and several more - for the Panthers.

Fuck that. Fucking seconds before a TD Jets call a TO because they have too many men on the field.

Fuck you, Jim Mora, you fucking moron.

(Mora)- "Uh, ya know I'm not sure I'd put Pike in. Clausen's your future, you should just let him go through the growing pains and let him play."

No, you fucking tool, go back to wishing you were Coaching a College team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back