NFL Week 9 LD.

:54 before the half.. New Orleans has 113 for passing yards.. .. wait for it.. .. .. Carolina.. .. has.. .. 9.

Yeah.. nine.

I'm fucking begging for Tony Pike to be brought in. It can not be any worse than Clausen's inability to throw deep, or Moore's accuracy.

We Want Pike!

Well it looks like Tampa Bay came to play which isn't suprising at all b/c they always play the Falcons tough regardless of records. Our defense needs to shape up against the passing game though.

Due to the world's dumbest decision by a guy that should've known better.. NO's had to settle for a FG (17-3 at the half) instead of a possible TD. This guy (I think a TE) was running down field with the ball, on the sidelines. Instead of stepping out of bounds to stop the clock, he cuts back in and gets tackled a couple yds later - causing the clock to run.

Also, Holy, TB has stayed in almost every game they've played this year. Because ATL/TB is a division game, its going to be even more so. I questioned ATL blowing them out at home, but then figured TB has really been a completely different team this year.

Christ, I might have to kill someone for that fucking long ass TD pass right before the half. Especially when it's to that fucking ass Edwards. That might have been the worst 2 minute drill I've ever seen. 3rd and 1 at NYJ 40, overthrown swing pass. Hurry up and try to get a 4th and 1, but our asshole center causes a false start. Jets get ball back, long TD. FML.

Too many fucking penalties. We've outplayed them for 28 minutes, yet they're up at half. The Lions better get more disciplined and convert on some short third downs if they wanna win. It's fucking irritating that they've been outplaying them and are still down 10-7.

It's official, I'm renaming my fantasy team next year to Greenway's Roundhouse Kick.

Lolski.

Fuck you and your Belicheat led pasties, as a San Diego sports fan I've never celebrated a world championship of any kind, so you can kindly take all you world titles and fuck yourself :)

Yeah but I mean there are like what, 7000 sports teams within a 100 mile radius of San Diego? Shit San Fran won the World Series last week.

:lmao: Now, now, X.. just because your team is losing to Cleveland when people suggested a blowout, is no reason to go complaining to me. Settle down, mister.

Actually Adam Shefter was calling a Browns upset all week, which irked alot of people. Looks like he might have been onto something.

Ricky, I'm so sorry. I've failed you with my decision to say Harvin wasn't going to produce today. He's had 84 yds rec. thus far.

Yep that's his first of the year. He's been a very good role player for us this year though.

Gradkowski on the other hand is having a horrid game. Willing to bet Belichick tore him a new one in the locker room during halftime after that fumble.

The only good thing about the game so far is that Gus motherfucking Johnson is our commentator.

We're tanking this game, I'm convinced :lmao:

I'm honestly not too upset about it, with a loss I should see a headline tomorrow that reads: "Chilly fucking the Vikings up no more".

Well the 3rd play after the half and Freeman throws an INT to one of our defensive lineman. Good to see the pressure work that time. We need a TD here.

So the Browns have been my second favorite team for a few years now, can I jump on their bandwagon for the rest of the season?

Michael Turner owners are very happy today, 14 carries for 72 yards and 2 TDs so far and if this first down doesn't get overturned then it'll probably be 3 TDs.

Well due to a fuckup by Turner, he couldn't get his third TD but it doesn't matter as Ryan got his first of the day and it's 24-14 Atlanta!

So the Browns have been my second favorite team for a few years now, can I jump on their bandwagon for the rest of the season?

Only if you want me to eye-fuck you all the way from Rhode Island.

Nah the Browns are cool, I just fucking despise Mangini.

Man we look like total shit today, 24-7 now Cleveland. Whole team just looks stagnant and unmotivated.

Only if you want me to eye-fuck you all the way from Rhode Island.

Nah the Browns are cool, I just fucking despise Mangini.

Man we look like total shit today, 24-7 now Cleveland. Whole team just looks stagnant and unmotivated.

It absolutely has nothing to do with them playing the Patriots I swear, I hate Mangini as well.

I didn't think Mccoy would be worth a shit to be honest, but damn he's playing fantastic, much better than Clausen (sorry Will).

So in a battle of the QB that I picked up in one league (Fitzpatrick) and my current starter in the other (Cutler) seems like Cutler is winning but both are doing great so far which makes me very happy.

Haha fuck you Trevor Price and roughing the kicker. Stafford scramble and 2 yard TD. Pretty much exactly what we needed there.

Fuck Hanson better not be hurt and the EP better not cost us.

But on the bright side, it was SUUHHHH that kicked it.

why in the hell was ndamukong suh attempting an extra point? wow, didn't know the guy was THAT versatile

Hanson got hurt on a FG attempt right before that, and is probably out for the game.

Should we score another TD, just go for 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back