NFL Week Three LD - Put up or shut up week

Nice to have Wallace have a big first half - my fantasy team needs it. I'm still down 65 with Romo and Witten to go (he's done with everyone). If he can duplicate this in the second half I have a punchers chance.

OK, I'm giving myself false hope, but oh well.

I'm winning 128-106.5, and have the Steelers D going right now, and Fred Davis tomorrow night. He has Demarco Murray tomorrow night, so I'm looking at a solid W this week.

There's a lot of teams that are overrated. It's not something horrible. Last year Chicago was overrated. This year the Eagles, Falcons, and Pats are overrated. It happens.
I understand what you're saying. When people say overrated, I generally take that as people saying "this team isn't good, they suck" or something along those lines. Clearly, the Jets don't suck (teams that suck don't have the success they have had). I disagree with the idea that they're overrated, but respect your opinion and we can agree to disagree.

Oh, and my fantasy teams are fucked this week. stupid Philip Rivers gave me an 8 point week. If only I were smart enough (OK, not really smart enough...) to start Mark Sanchez over Phil Rivers in my one league (The Sanchize got my bench 31 points).

I'm getting fucked on both my FF teams, injuries and shitty QB play by Rivers are going to be the death of me this year.

Awesome seeing GB, Det., & Buf all get wins though

I thought for sure this was going to be a Steelers blow-out, instead the Colts tie this thing up 20-20 with 2 mins. to go!!!

Another great SNF game from NBC

Really entertaining game tonight. NBC lucked out on this one. Hopefully the Steelers go down and them Brownies inch closer to undisputed first place.

Well I lost on FF match today for sure, I can still win the other, though I'll need Hightower to get me 33 pts. in order for that to happen... I will not be holding my breath

Wow 12 pages of football talk and not 1 mention of my team, THE most underrated team in the NFL for the 2nd consecutive season, the Tampa Bay Bucs. Last year 10-6 and still got shafted out of a playoff run while a team not even making .500 is a division champ and hosting a game. This year we lose to a good and retooled Lions team (whom I told all of my friends were going to be good) and now we're 2-1 and on tap are the now Peyton-less Colts. Much the reverse of the guy who hates his team's coach with the Jaguars, personally I love Raheem Morris being our coach and is one of the best young coaches in the league today with a passion and belief in this team and what they are doing that is so apparent and infectious it shows on the field and in the locker room.

There was a discussion earlier about what quarterback means more to his team. How about Josh "Mr 4th Quarter" Freeman who in his second year has already engineered more heart stopping 4th Quarter comebacks than alot of QB's even get a chance at in their first FIVE years of playing in the NFL? Without Freeman, Tampa as much as I hate to say it would STILL be the sub .500 team they were two years ago before they drafted him. It will be a serious crime if the Bucs build another great season record like last year and again get shut out of the playoffs. Such unheralded talent that never gets the recognition they deserve. I swear the Bucs are the Joss Whedon of the NFL. lol

Now if we can only keep Aqib Talib-Hardy on the right side of the law, we can take advantage of his talent on the field instead of watching him play The Longest Yard: The Home Game....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back