NFL Week Four LD - The Colts in primetime again? Really?

It's already time for CBS to just switch the game to New England/Oakland. Denver's going to continue get massacred.

I knew John Fox was the worst coach for them to hire, and man has he proved me right.

I will be livid if they change this game, it's not very often I get to see my Packers play, they change the game and prevent me from seeing the second half so they can put on 2 teams I could give a shit less about and I'm going to be very very angry.

Pats gotta win today after that disaster that was last Sunday's game against Buffalo. We've really got to step it up with our run defense, that's always been a strength of ours defensively but we've got to step it up today to stop the McFadden attack.

7-3 Pats right now. Nevermind, 9-7 Raiders, they just scored a TD. Fuck. Step it up boys, the Red Sox already broke New England's heart this month, we can't handle the Pats losing two in a row, there will be many a case of alcohol poisoning otherwise. Think of the children!

I'm not trying to look too far ahead but I'm ecstatic that the Lions/Packers games are 1. On Thanksgiving in Detroit and 2. In Green Bay week 17.

If I'm McCarthy, I tell Cobb to bring it out every time no matter how deep in the end zone you are. He's going to break em off a lot.

If I'm McCarthy, I tell Cobb to bring it out every time no matter how deep in the end zone you are. He's going to break em off a lot.

Just as long as he makes sure to hold onto the ball

I think we're about due for a Claymaker sack

I wouldn't mind Orton throwing to Decker if I didn't leave Decker on my bench...18.9 pts. just wasting away:disappointed:

AWWWW SHIT!!!!! Awesome challenge there by McCarthy, great effort by Rodgers to get the ball in the endzone!!

Lions comeback to go 4-0 and the Tigers are tied 1-1 going back home with Verlander pitching game 3. It has been a great weekend in Detroit. Don't jump to conclusions so early.

Point well taken, I was just a little pissed off at the moment because the Lions were costing me big time in a big Proline ticket I was playing. I was counting on them as a sure thing, and they were screwing things up at the time I posted. They came back, and I was happy to see them do so, especially against Dallas. Unfortunately, goddamn Bills screwed things up for me anyway!

Plus, I was just messing around a little with yourself and Megatron anyway. I hope the Lions do well this season. And God knows I want the Tigers to beat the Yankees.

I knew John Fox was the worst coach for them to hire, and man has he proved me right.

Fox has only been the coach for 4 games and he inherited a god awful team. The defense was one of the worst in the league and the offense's success was mostly based off the scheme. Trying to improve that defense and change the scheme on offense to fit his style (a style he has had success with in Carolina) is not something you can do in 4 games. Once Fox gets the players he needs and has time to change the culture of the team, the Broncos will be fine.

Seattle came up short this week but they have played well the last couple weeks. The Colts and Vikings seem like the favorites after the first 1/4 to win the Andrew Luck sweepstakes but I highly doubt Minnesota would take Luck.

Julio Jones looks like he's replacing Roddy White.

Roddy is drawing double teams and that has allowed Julio to take advantage. Julio is going to be shown more respect soon and then that won't allow Roddy to be doubled and his numbers will go back up.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ravens defense - 21. Jets offense - 3.

Cris Collinsworth tearing these offenses apart is lol worthy as well.

Both offenses have been horrendous. The Ravens D has outscored the Jets offense by 18 and the Jets D/Special teams has outscored the Ravens offense 14-13.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back