NFL Week 10

The Pats are showing they are still the class of the AFC East and possibly the entire AFC. I want to say Baltimore is the best in the AFC but they need to stop playing down to their competition.

Motherfucker from now on I'm playing Branch against the Jets. The only good thing is I have a big enough lead where Santonio Holmes can go down and score for me to help my other league.

And people are a little too trigger happy to jump off the Pats bandwagon. Did you really expect them to win 14 games again? 11 or 12 wins should be more then enough to win the division (especially since they'll hold the tiebreaker over the Jets).

:lmao: That's the clincher. Pats D actually looked like a Belichick D for once. I guess going against this offense helped.

Thank you Brady for getting back to form. Now I don't have to entertain the idea that Tebow might be a better start for my fantasy team.

How bout' them Cowboys today!?!?! Man what a game if you are a Cowboys fan. We haven't seen a game this good for a while and it was nice to see them be dominant instead of every game being down to the wire.

Tony Romo went Bonkers throwing for a completion percentage of 88.5% which set a new Dallas Cowboys record, official stats were 23/26 for 270 yards and 3 TD's for the day.

DeMarco Murray had his 4th consecutive game with 100+ yards rushing with a league leading 6.8 YPC. Are you serious bro?# He had 20 carries for 135 yards and just earlier this year broke the Cowboys single game rushing record with 256 rushing yards in the game. Felix Jones better watch out. If he comes back and simply doesn't produce on a competitive level with Murray, Jerry Jones is going to give him the axe. He's got a winning combination with Murray and Philip Tanner, today was a beautiful display of just that as Tanner played his role to perfection as well.

Now we look ahead to next week as we travel to Washington to take on the Redskins. I don't want to make any early or overzealous predictions, but if we play like this next week, The Redskins are going to get torched.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back