NFL Week 8 LD

The Jaguars will never go anywhere as long as Jack Del Rio is the head coach. Fire him and promote Mel Tucker to the interim coach for the remainder of the season.

Well, at least Brees got his touchdown. I'm pleased about that, but still... fuck our offensive line.

Pittsburgh vs New England time! Between my two leagues, I have Big Ben, Mike Wallace and Heath Miller playing for me. This should be good.

I'm expecting a very high scoring game here. Pats have no defense and Tom Brady's favorite hobby is dissecting Pittsburgh's.

Can someone explain what happened to the Saints?? I see the score but I just can't understand how the Rams picked up such momentum.

Can someone explain what happened to the Saints?? I see the score but I just can't understand how the Rams picked up such momentum.

From what I could tell, this guy happened

st-louis-rams-rb-stephen-jackson.jpg

Jackson had 159 yds, & 2 TDs. Brees throwing 2 INTs didn't help matters either

Well I picked the Pats to take care of the Steelers and gosh that is not working out for me. Game of the night is coming on though :D Cowboys plowing throwing Philly

...and Bizarro Sunday continues

So nice to see Tebow get slaughtered by the Detroit Defense, now maybe his followers will stop sucking his Teboner so hard (though I doubt it)

Still picking Pitt to win the North.... Cincinnati is pulling luck out of their ass. Proud to see Andy Dalton succeeding though!

...and Bizarro Sunday continues

So nice to see Tebow get slaughtered by the Detroit Defense, now maybe his followers will stop sucking his Teboner so hard (though I doubt it)

You don't live in Florida. You have no idea how much people worship Tebow until you come to Florida. It baffles me to no end. It's actually pretty scary and cult-like.

Howie Long can't even hide the smile for his son's performance today.
can't say I blame him. What do you want him to do, be upset that his son had a good game?

And yes, I love how the Anti-Teboners start jumping on him again.

Tim Tebow can do nothing to make his fans turn on him, and can do nothing to make his detractors see the light. It's pretty sad actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back