NFL Week 8 LD

Would be nice for the Saints to, well, do something, especially Pierre Thomas since he's in my starting line-up this week, I'd like for to get me more than 1 fucking point.

Would be nice for the Saints to, well, do something, especially Pierre Thomas since he's in my starting line-up this week, I'd like for to get me more than 1 fucking point.

They'll pick things up in the 2nd Half, and I'm pretty sure Pierre Thomas will have his chance to make a few big plays.

Fuck, man. I think Sean Peyton not being on the sideline is killing our offense this week.

And the offensive line, Jesus... no excuses for them. They haven't played this bad in years.

Great pressure by the Jags, perfect coverage by the Jags, but a spectacular catch by Dressen to give the Texans a 14-7 lead. Damn.

Damn, the Saints really needed to hold them to a field goal there. They can still make a comeback, but that means the defense will have to make a couple of big plays, and unfortunately... I don't think the Saints have anyone who is capable of doing so at this point. Damn.

I must admit though I'm getting a tad bit of satisfaction out of seeing Arizona putting up points against Baltimore after Terrell Suggs called out the Ravens offense after the loss to Jacksonville.

I must admit though I'm getting a tad bit of satisfaction out of seeing Arizona putting up points against Baltimore after Terrell Suggs called out the Ravens offense after the loss to Jacksonville.

It's not like the Jags have a good defense or anything.

Apparently the holding call has completely changed meaning to where any good block is now a hold.

Also Jags, stop trying to run the ball to the right side behind Guy Whimper. The dude is garbage.

Damn, the Saints really needed to hold them to a field goal there. They can still make a comeback, but that means the defense will have to make a couple of big plays, and unfortunately... I don't think the Saints have anyone who is capable of doing so at this point. Damn.

And the Saints defense scores a touchdown.

Comeback starts now.

Edit: Shit, if it holds up barring the review.

Wait a miniute, the Ram are beating he hell out of the Saints with AJ Feely at QB?!?! WTF is going on here?!?

Sims-Walker sucks, Jags must've been desperate for WR help when they re-signed him.

I'm not exaggerating when I say the Jags have the worst receiving corps I've ever seen.

Fumble and Jags recover. Kubiak challenges. This is going to be close. It's impossible to tell either way.

Saints lost.

Fucking play calling and offensive line play today was absolutely atrocious. Sean Payton needs to stop being a fucking pussy and start calling the plays himself from the booth.

Not to mention Brees' touchdown streak is in jeopardy. Against a winless fucking team no less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back