• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL Week 10 LD.

lulz. 2 miss-communications at once.

TD NEW ENGLAND! I hate rooting for the Pats, but the Jets are going for the 1 seed, and Pittsburgh is a bigger threat to that then NE, so GO PATS??!!

I thought you would be rooting for PIT since NE is in your division. Now, that I think about the catch again, it kind of seems as when the ball went into this hands he was like "What is this?" and almost dropped it until he realised it was the ball.

That is what pisses me the fuck off about Ben sometimes. He had somebody open but he wanted to make a big play. It still would have been fourth down but don't get sacked.

agreed about the O-Line. However, 3 arm injuries (2 on the throwing arm I believe) is a bad sign for the health of the QB. I hope it isn't the case, but he's proven to be pretty injury-prone in his first 2 years.

Bradford had two injuries within the span of a few weeks at OU but looks great this year because he hasn't been knocked around a lot. Sure, the last injury Stafford had was weak, but I still don't think he was fully healed from the 1st injury. They would probably be best to shut him down since the line can't block worth shit and can't stay disciplined.

I thought you would be rooting for NE since they're in your division. Now, that I think about the catch again, it kind of seems as when the ball went into this hands he was like "What is this?" and almost dropped it until he realised it was the ball.

I :lmao: when I saw that. He was like, 'oh shit', then just took a step in the end zone. Hell of an ending.

And it's time for Tom Terrific to make this 2 score game early.

I thought you would be rooting for PIT since NE is in your division. Now, that I think about the catch again, it kind of seems as when the ball went into this hands he was like "What is this?" and almost dropped it until he realised it was the ball.
1. We control our own destiny against both teams, but already have the edge on New England (division record and head to head victory).
2. I hate the Steelers. I hate the Pats too though. However, living in Steeler nation (with asshole Steeler fans), I wouldn't mind seeing them get whooped.
3. I actually like a player on the Pats (little Danny Woodhead), which is more then I can say for the Steelers.

That's what I thought the first time I saw the Hail Mary. Great play to watch, not a great play.

sadly, my one Fantasy team did pretty good (110 points). Too bad the other guy had 150. Literally every player exceeded expectations, and he had at least one 30+ guy (Bowe had 40). The other league I lost by 40, 90-137 or something like that.

I did pretty good on my Pick'Em as I've only been wrong twice with DET@BUF and the one that I'm sure everybody got wrong DAL@NYG.

Solid. 10-0 and the D looks good. Hopefully they keep marching down the field. My bro is a Pittsburgh fan, and NE is my second favorite team, so we're talking shit to each other.

And the Jets have a perfect road record, so it's not like home field is critical for them.

And the Jets have a perfect road record, so it's not like home field is critical for them.
Agreed, but the bye week/home field is important. You can't expect to win 3 road playoff games to get to the Super Bowl. And the Jets haven't had a home playoff game in forever, so it would be a big deal to have 2 (division and conference championship).

And NOW the first quarter ends. Again.

Agreed, but the bye week/home field is important. You can't expect to win 3 road playoff games to get to the Super Bowl. And the Jets haven't had a home playoff game in forever, so it would be a big deal to have 2 (division and conference championship).

And NOW the first quarter ends. Again.

Unless your name is the New York Giants, but you're definitely right about the bye/home field importance which is why I need my Falcons to secure that throughout.

Steelers did too in 05.

And yeah, ATL could be dangerous with home-field. Matt Ryan just doesn't lose at the Georgia Dome.

Unless your name is the New York Giants, but you're definitely right about the bye/home field importance which is why I need my Falcons to secure that throughout.
I said EXPECT because even their fans didn't EXPECT to win 3 road games en route to the Super Bowl.

Fucking great Ward is out with a neck injury, once again fucking my Fantasy team over

Soooo glad I didn't accept that trade, even more so now. :lmao:

Also, I can be a man and say when I made a bad call - and New England is once again proving me to be wrong.

Earlier I said tonight's game was going to be shit, and nothing like the announcer's were building it up as. (In other words, I felt it'd be a blowout and not close)

My error was I said it'd be Pittsburgh who would run over New England; and it's the other way around. SO, to every Pats fan out there (X, you watchin?) I apologize for thinking your team was headed downhill. Through almost an entire first half now; it certainly looks like your team will head to the locker room with a possibly 17 pt lead and hold the Steelers to under 100 total yards.

Also - back to the Hines Ward catch; while I can't stand seeing players getting hurt, does anyone else find at least a bit of a smirk on their face when it's a Pittsburgh guy who takes a bad helmet hit? I just keep thinking "Karma really is a bitch, isn't it you bunch of whiners."

EDIT: And now that I said Pittsburgh was playing like shit, their Offense suddenly makes a big run/play. :suspic: I'm not apologizing twice, I'm not that big of a man. :lmao:

Well tell that to your coach if you remember last year's "We're the best team in the playoffs" line which he was right until the AFC Championship game.
yeah, umm, don't know if you've noticed yet, but Rex Ryan is unlike every other Head Coah. Ever (except his father).
They did go 7-1 on the road in the regular season.
good point, except the playoffs are a different beast. very few teams get to the Super Bowl via the road.

Brandon Tate & Hines Ward are the last 2 players the guy in the WZ yahoo league have. If Ward stays out, and Tate doesn't do anything; I'll only be down about 10 points with Vick still left for me.

Ward needs to quit trying to get back in this game and just sit down. :lmao:

yeah, umm, don't know if you've noticed yet, but Rex Ryan is unlike every other Head Coah. Ever (except his father).

Wait what about?....No that's not right. But he's just like......nope not at all. Hey, he bares a striking resemblance too.......hold on no he don't. Yeah, Ryan is a character isn't he. Oh, at least I don't need Mendenhall running the ball or I would be pissed at that 3rd Down.

Unfortunately I expected New England to have a good game. Everybody always play 100% against us, and people who thought New England was gonna play like shit because they lost to the Browns, means nothing. Everybody is always going to play their freaking best after losing to the Browns, I expected it with New Orleans too. Some people would think that their going to suck, No. That is definitely not going to happen. We saw it two weeks ago, and we're seeing it here.

Brandon Tate & Hines Ward are the last 2 players the guy in the WZ yahoo league have. If Ward stays out, and Tate doesn't do anything; I'll only be down about 10 points with Vick still left for me.

Ward needs to quit trying to get back in this game and just sit down. :lmao:

Don't really matter, Ward gets back in he'll have like maybe 2 catches for 20 yds. if I'm lucky, Ward has been a massive bust this year, I figured he might become a llittle more effective when Ben got back his rape suspension, but nope, still a waste of as a roster spot

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back