NFL Week 10 LD.

I hate Shaun Hill. So. Damn. Much.

God this team is terrible. I'm getting sick and tired of them getting close and taking it down to the last second, only to lose. Cockteases.

God this team is terrible. I'm getting sick and tired of them getting close and taking it down to the last second, only to lose. Cockteases.

They really need to put some work into repairing that shit O-line, give Stafford some damn protection, you can't win games when your starting QB is getting killed every time he steps on the field

KC is killing me, horrible decision starting their shitty defense today, and Cassel better get me at least 8 more fucking pts., god I fucking hate bye weeks

They really need to put some work into repairing that shit O-line, give Stafford some damn protection, you can't win games when your starting QB is getting killed every time he steps on the field

KC is killing me, horrible decision starting their shitty defense today, and Cassel better get me at least 8 more fucking pts., god I fucking hate bye weeks

I agree. Every single one of those Lineman, except maybe Rob Sims, had at least 1 penalty today. We had a shit ton of false starts + holdings which just kill us. Raiola is terrible. Backus is below average. Peterman commits way to many penalties, and Cherilus looks to be a bust of a 1st round pick. They can't create any holes running, and just commit way to many penalties. Of the 11 they had today, I'd be pretty positive at least 7 or 8 were on the line, they were that bad. It's irritating to see guys like Backus and Raiola, who've been here since 00's and have sucked forever, still have a starting spot. Just not acceptable with all of the penalties the line causes.

Doesn't help that Jahvid Best hasn't done shit since week 2. He might be the leading rusher, but his ypc is terrible. The turf toe may be a problem, but he's just not built to be an every down back. Too small and isn't elusive enough, right now. Maybe he hit the rookie wall, but I'd be more confident with Kevin Smith. He's bigger, can take some shots and get out of some tackles, and has proven he can be a good runner. I know neither had more then 3.5 ypc today, but Smith runs with a purpose while Best can't find the holes and just isn't built to be an every down back.

I hate saying this, but I can't wait for the season to be over. We still need a major overhaul in some key areas. We still aren't that good of a team. Not even average.

Shaun Hill is one of the better back up qb's in the league and a huge upgrade over any back up we've had in a very long time. In fact he's better then most of the starters we've had in a long time, although that isn't saying much. With a healthy Stafford for the whole season I believe the Lions would have had a shot at going 7-9 or 8-8 which would have been a successful season. They just aren't a good enough team at this point to afford losing their starting qb.

The ionly good thing about Denver taking a huge lead early, it forced Cassel to throw the ball, giving him 365 yrds. and 3 TDs, that's 34.25 pts. for this happy owner, now if the Defense would force a fucking turnover or two, I would be alot happier

He looks like he was rushed back. He didn't even try to throw the ball downfield until the fourth quarter, and that last pass was terrible. I don't care that no one was open, he didn't even give anyone a chance to catch it.

Are the Lions better with Stafford, definitely. But still, without Stafford or not, our offense shouldn't have looked as pathetic as it did against the fucking Bills.

He looks like he was rushed back. He didn't even try to throw the ball downfield until the fourth quarter, and that last pass was terrible. I don't care that no one was open, he didn't even give anyone a chance to catch it.

Are the Lions better with Stafford, definitely. But still, without Stafford or not, our offense shouldn't have looked as pathetic as it did against the fucking Bills.

The Bills may have been win less but they've also been very competitive all year and Shaun Hill certainly was rushed back because Drew Stanton is absolutely atrocious. Hill still played solid under the circumstances.

I think this win alone should warrant Jason Garrett getting a shot at being the Head Coach next year.

Also, Oakland is now the Division Leaders; I believe. This is great news for the Blackhole in Oakland. I want them to win and go to the Playoffs.

I now want the Rams to win. But due to that flag, it looks like the Niners just got lucky and picked up the OT victory.

The Bills may have been win less but they've also been very competitive all year and Shaun Hill certainly was rushed back because Drew Stanton is absolutely atrocious. Hill still played solid under the circumstances.

It doesn't matter. If they have any improvement they should've been able to put up more then 12 points on a Buffalo D that was averaging 29 points allowed per game. No reason the game should have been as ugly as it was, especially with the offense that the Lions have.

It doesn't matter. If they have any improvement they should've been able to put up more then 12 points on a Buffalo D that was averaging 29 points allowed per game. No reason the game should have been as ugly as it was, especially with the offense that the Lions have.

It was a bad game, shit happens. The Lions are still greatly improved from the last couple years on both sides of the ball. They still suck but at least now it's a respectable level of suck.

That replay of the Cotchery injury/catch was fucking awesome. He was skipping around on one foot, then realized the play wasn't over and made the catch. :lmao: Greatest play ever.
not greatest play ever, but awesome play. Sadly Cotch will be out for a while probably.
Mark Sanchez is on something today. I don't know what it is but I'm sure he's taking something.
He's on AWESOME, that's what he's on.
Unsure if he's on something, but I'm almost positive after that last elusive run that he had his teammates circle-jerk on him to slick him down.
lol, I can't rep you unfortunately.
I can't believe I'm going to say that was a bad INT.
Nope, I explained it in the bar. It was a coffin corner punt. No way they were getting the 1st down, and they weren't kicking the FG, so it was actually a good play. Throw it up and hope your guy can make a play, worst case scenario was what happened, a coffin corner punt, Cleveland ball at the 3.
Really? No mention of Mike Thomas?
It was amazing, but Mike Thomas was right place right time. He didn't do anything special, just catch a ball that hit him in the numbers.
Shaun Hill is a great BACKUP. Just like Fitzpatrick. If either is starting for your team, you're not happy about it, but they both have potential for having a good game (Fitz has had a bunch this year). And you said something about if Stafford was healthy. That's a big IF now. He has been hurt 3 times in 2 years. That's a REALLY, REALLY bad sign.

Nope, I explained it in the bar. It was a coffin corner punt. No way they were getting the 1st down, and they weren't kicking the FG, so it was actually a good play. Throw it up and hope your guy can make a play, worst case scenario was what happened, a coffin corner punt, Cleveland ball at the 3.

Flew right over your head on that one, it was a bad INT for the Browns Trooper.

It was amazing, but Mike Thomas was right place right time. He didn't do anything special, just catch a ball that hit him in the numbers.

I'm sorry but any game winning Hail Mary TD is special that's a fact.

Flew right over your head on that one, it was a bad INT for the Browns Trooper.
ahh, I'm reading it hours after the fact, I thought you were saying bad pass by Sanchize. Simple miss-communication. It happens.

I'm sorry but any game winning Hail Mary TD is amazing that's a fact.
It's and amazing ending yes, amazing that Gus Johnson called it, yes. HOWEVER, it wasn't this absolutely amazing play by anyone. The defender tipped the ball right into the hands of the receiver, who almost dropped it. Why is that amazing by the wideout? It's an amazing play to watch, but the play alone isn't anything spectacular. If it wasn't with no time left on the clock of a tie game it would be cool, that's it.

ahh, I'm reading it hours after the fact, I thought you were saying bad pass by Sanchize. Simple miss-communication. It happens.

You're right about that as I do it too from time to time

It's and amazing ending yes, amazing that Gus Johnson called it, yes. HOWEVER, it wasn't this absolutely amazing play by anyone. The defender tipped the ball right into the hands of the receiver, who almost dropped it. Why is that amazing by the wideout? It's an amazing play to watch, but the play alone isn't anything spectacular. If it wasn't with no time left on the clock of a tie game it would be cool, that's it.

Such as the case with this, I thought you were saying the play wasn't special not the catch.

You're right about that as I do it too from time to time

Such as the case with this, I thought you were saying the play wasn't special not the catch.
lulz. 2 miss-communications at once.

TD NEW ENGLAND! I hate rooting for the Pats, but the Jets are going for the 1 seed, and Pittsburgh is a bigger threat to that then NE, so GO PATS??!!

He has been hurt 3 times in 2 years. That's a REALLY, REALLY bad sign.

Yeah, that they have a shit O-line, if they're smart they'll go out in the off season and do something about that whether it be through the draft or free agency, they have all the skill positions pretty well taken care of, and with alot of young talent too, the O-line right now is their biggest downfall, it's really the one big thing holding them back, they also need to stop with the penalties, a little discipline will go along fucking way

Yeah, that they have a shit O-line, if they're smart they'll go out in the off season and do something about that whether it be through the draft or free agency, they have all the skill positions pretty well taken care of, and with alot of young talent too, the O-line right now is their biggest downfall, it's really the one big thing holding them back, they also need to stop with the penalties, a little discipline will go along fucking way
agreed about the O-Line. However, 3 arm injuries (2 on the throwing arm I believe) is a bad sign for the health of the QB. I hope it isn't the case, but he's proven to be pretty injury-prone in his first 2 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back