NFL Week 4 LD

Quite a boring 1st Q. Have they even targeted Moss or Welker yet? Seems like Hernandez is getting everything.

Pats up 13-7 at the beginning of the 3rd quarter, great kickoff return for a TD from Brandon Tate.

Beautiful punt block by the Pats, special teams are lookin' awesome right now.

New England has looked fantastic this evening.

During their buy week the Dolphins need to focus on getting Brandon Marshall the ball whenever he's being double teamed. He's the key to their offense's success this year, since the Wildcat just isn't going to get things done anymore.

I feel like I should have more confidence after a blowout win against a decent Miami team.

How the fuck did my 16 point lead going into tonight with my opponent still having Marshall and Moss going survive? I'm honestly shocked Marshall only had 5 catches and Moss had notta.

Well better to be lucky then good I suppose.

I dominated so much, I could have had just Carson Palmer and Terrell Owens and I still would have won. What sucks is my starting defense Baltimore got me 5 points and my bench defense San Diego got me 28.

A clean sweep for fantasy this week with records now at 3-1, 3-1, and 2-2. Not too shabby, had to beat the best team to reach 2-2 in the one league.

Fucking NE D. Last week they come up horrible, so I cut them in favor of the nfl.com ranked #1 Defense (Seattle) who gives me 8 pts. And they do this shit. Well I won't be going back, because until they do it again - and again - and maybe prove to me they can continue, I won't believe this was anything but a fluke.

Meanwhile, thats to drafting Owens in nearly every draft I ever had - and playing him as my 3rd (or flex) he won me every game I had him in. Ironically enough, the only league I lost in this week was WZ's.. to which I can thank Johnny Knox for fucking me over there.

I benched Best, which still would've only gained me like 5 pts. But unfortunately I missed out on TJ's coming of fantasy age party - as he held the key to my victory, on my bench.

So yeah.. Foster & Owens are two of the biggest reasons I won in everything I did.

I feel like I should have more confidence after a blowout win against a decent Miami team.

You should man, we looked great last night on all sides of the ball, our secondary was giving up a bit too much room early on, but our run defense was excellent, our offense looked awesome in both the pass and run, and obviously our special teams were the real story of the game, blocking kicks and punts left and right and returning kicks for TDs, you know Big Bill is going to be happy as hell that he won that game in large part due to his special teams.

Who do we have next week? Is this our bye week, or is that next week?

I'm still happy even with the Steelers loss. I'm happy because we had the worst passing offense the first four games. And with Ben last year we had a really good passing game.

Go Steelers!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back