NFL Week 4 LD

GOD DAMN I hate watching the Lions. Every damn week, we can't close it out. Should be 2-2 right now, but we don't know how to fucking close games. We outplayed GB throughout yet lose because we fucking suck. Fucking terrible.

The Saints need to get their shit together, man. I mean, I know a win's a win, but fuck they're playing awful right now. Thank God there's a stretch here where we face nothing but bad teams until Pittsburgh in week 8. We need to win all three of those bad boys, and do so decisively. Christ.

Redskins come up as the more physical team. The Eagles' defense has been very inconsistent this year, I wouldn't be surprised if the redskins pop up 30+ points.

The Saints need to get their shit together, man. I mean, I know a win's a win, but fuck they're playing awful right now. Thank God there's a stretch here where we face nothing but bad teams until Pittsburgh in week 8. We need to win all three of those bad boys, and do so decisively. Christ.

Even last year, the Saints LOVE to play down to their competition lol

How do the Lions lose when they nearly outgained green bay by 200 yards. Turnovers suck ass, I feel bad for Detroit fans, really bad. I can't remember a team losing so many close games week in and week out

anyway its looking like the eagles defense is laying a HUGE egg. speaking as a giants fan i know the feeling, they simply just didnt show up as a unit.

Turnovers + Penalties + Bad Run Defense Late = Loss for Detroit, no matter how well they played for 54 minutes, the last 6 finished us off because we couldn't buy a stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back