NFL Week 4 LD

Who do you have TY

Deangelo Williams, Tomlinson, Braylon Edwards, Colston, Vernon Davis, Titans D going right now. I got Schaub, NYG Steve Smith, and Akers left to go.

I am worried though, he's got Manning, Foster, Maclin, Moss, Walter, Clark, Colts D, and Rackers. Benson's got him 3 points total.

Edit: Manning as in Peyton Manning.

Lions are outplaying the Packers, Cleveland is winning and Carolina is winning. The Apocalypse is coming.

Wow, GB really hasn't looked all that impressive. Let's see if we can finish a 4th quarter though.

Deangelo Williams, Tomlinson, Braylon Edwards, Colston, Vernon Davis, Titans D going right now. I got Schaub, NYG Steve Smith, and Akers left to go.

I am worried though, he's got Manning, Foster, Maclin, Moss, Walter, Clark, Colts D, and Rackers. Benson's got him 3 points total.

I got Palmer, Moss, Mendenhall, Greene, Davis, and Bironas going and I have Randy Moss, Hakeem Nicks, and Jeremy Maclin (who I elected to trade to get Flacco) left.

My opponent has Hartley who ain't starting, Cutler, Wayne, Matthews, Celek, and Breaston. Thank goodness for bye weeks.

I got Palmer, Moss, Mendenhall, Greene, Davis, and Bironas going and I have Randy Moss, Hakeem Nicks, and Jeremy Maclin (who I elected to trade to get Flacco) left.

My opponent has Hartley who ain't starting, Cutler, Wayne, Matthews, Celek, and Breaston. Thank goodness for bye weeks.

Coincidentally I got Peterson on my bench due to a bye week so this was supposed to be my off week. Thank you Tomlinson an Deangelo for actually showing up for once.

Christ Pettigrew needs to learn how to hold onto the ball. God damn another field goal. Hansons been money though. At least now if we score a TD we'll have the lead.

Need more targets to Calvin here, though. He has probably had 1 or 2 since the pick 6. He has 2 TD's already, keep going to him. He's got the most sure hands on the team easily.

That a boy Nelson, fumble the game away. Let's go Lions, they deserve to win this game.

They should learn you don't need to spread it out 4 wide inside of the 10. You got Best as a RB, give it to him that down.

God dammit we have to stop settling for FG's. Hill should've ran the 2nd down play in. Hanson's gonna be our MVP the way we're playing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back