• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MMA GSD for April: The Countdown to GSP Beating a Dead Horse

Guess I got the shit end of the stick then, damn. I'll have to find a copy that isn't just a clip show cause I definitely want to see these.

I just use a video vault that someone made to watch any fight I want. Easier than purchasing all these expensive ass DVD's Zuffa sells.

I posted it elsewhere, but in case nobody looks there again, I'll put it here.

Totally.....

l73ktg-b78675878z.120100813083710000gjdpru8f.1.jpg

116eggman.jpg

Speaking of refs... one thing I forgot to mention in my rundown in the LD... why the fuck does Cecil Peoples stand so fucking close to the fighters? Jesus it was such a fucking distraction during the Gil/Crusher fight. I wanted to ring his fucking neck.

I never been one to hate on Peoples because I think it's the criteria and athletic commissions why judging is so shitty, but please for the love of God keep him out of a referee shirt from this point on. He was fucking horrible.

Oh, and Xfear... like Fizzy said, Gomi isn't scheduled to fight right now, but I have a suspicion Jeremy Stephens will be his next opponent, and that is most certainly a fight Gomi can easily win since Stephens will bang with him. And any Lightweight willing to bang with Gomi gets knocked the fuck out. ;)

Jardine's face is FUCKED beyond belief. I thought he'd look pretty bad, but he looks beyond terrible.

This thread is a little far down on the GSD thread list, so let us fix that. Who will be buying 129?

Probably. 130 will be good no doubt, but 129 just has to many top fighters to pass up. I can't miss an Aldo fight, and I like GSP to much to miss one of his. I ordered the Hardy fight full well knowing what was going to happen. Not to mention 55,000 people?Holy fuck that is going to be awesome to hear when GSP comes out.

UFC just added Cung le, Gilbert Melendez, and Herschel Walker to the Fan Expo for UFC 129.

Pretty good idea if they keep adding SF guys to the expos, will get the fighter's names out there all the more.

I loved reading this entire thread. Missed my homies.

Should be mentioned that 131 card looks pretty weak. They're really expecting Lesnar to maintain a huge draw despite the Cain thrashing. I guess we'll see.

Nah it's on PPV Norcal.

I'm sure Lesnar will still draw just as well Armbar. His appeal was never the title and he's lost before and still been a huge draw, it's the fighter himself that's the draw.

I can't stop watching the 129 preview. One of the best the UFC has ever done. Now I've got "Remember the Name" stuck in my head all day, fuck.

I wholeheartedly disagree, but whatever floats your boat man...

Well I think Munt, pretty much just enjoys the HW's, so I could see why he likes 130 better.

I would probably say 130 has an all around better stacked card though, the main card is great for 129, put the prelims. suck outside of Nate Diaz vs. Rory MacDonald.

Fuck prelims. I very rarely watch them considering they will be on the main card if they were good fights. I don't consider one card better than another simply based on fucking prelims being better. Can't say I am dying to see any fight on the 130 card. Will I watch it? Hell yea, but there are no fights that are a must watch for me. 129 on the other hand has my favorite fighter of all time, my favorite current fighter, and a top five favorite current fighter all competing on it. I've never been so pumped for a card in my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back