WWE RAW 8/15/2011 - ¡Viva Mucho Tiempo Del Rio!

Nash sounded like he was kind of baffled at some of the shit Punk said. As Punk said to Nash, "You need to watch the show."

I can't be the only one that is incredibly uncomfortable with an ego maniacal wrestling cancer like Nash standing in a WWE ring, right?

OH!!! NO YOU FUCKING DID NOT!!! FLIP FLOPPER!!!

I hope that's all it is for him. I nearly laughed outloud when he talked how he and Scott Hall revolutionized the business by getting wrestler's guaranteed money... with contracts that would eventually bankrupt WCW.

If he insists on bringing in one of those bozos, I might go to Stamford Connecticut and take a dump in Vince McMahon's lunch.

Taking the money from WCW isn't something I hold against Nash. Would you have turned that down?

Taking the money from WCW isn't something I hold against Nash. Would you have turned that down?

As both a moral and logical person, yes, yes I would have. As KB said, their contracts were one of many things that lead to WCW's collapse, but it certainly set the tone for poor accounting decisions by the company, and if they had any sort of business ethics they wouldn't have signed those contracts.

Flip.

FLOPPER

You're crazy. I've never been a fan of Nash and his massive ego. I don't think he and Triple H have a grand scheme to reform The Kliq and take over the main event scene, I just don't like the idea that a guy who isn't a big draw (especially at his age) may have some influence on this storyline.

I don't think he and Triple H have a grand scheme to reform The Kliq and take over the main event scene, I just don't like the idea that a guy who isn't a big draw (especially at his age) may have some influence on this storyline.

this sentence is mind boggling.

"I dont think the bridge is gonna collapse, I just dont like how its steadily cracking all over the place and starting to sag badly"

:lmao:

You're analogy is flawed, as I don't think having some influence over an angle is a major indicator of a huge main event push. He'll just have some say over the segments he's a part of, and he'll probably insist Punk doesn't make a total ass of him again like he did tonight.

I have no problem with the attention Nash is getting right now. It's not like they're going to book Nash into a title match, it seems more like they're planting the seeds for a very long Punk vs. Triple H and the Kliq feud, having Punk have to dispatch of his old friends Nash and maybe Waltman in the meantime before taking on Triple H. I'm sure that match would do pretty well financially. And come on, who the fuck doesn't want to see CM Punk just rip into all of the Kliq and NWO guys for everything they did to this business in WCW and all the shit they pulled back in their day. Punk could have a fucking field day goldmine with all of the shit he could blast Nash and the Kliq for in some worked shoot promos. And honest to fucking God, if they brought Waltman in to wrestle Punk just once I'd mark out like a bitch Even at his age, Waltman seriously still has fire in him and he's been tearing it up all year long everywhere he's gone like he was a crazy 20 year old kid again. I'd love to see what kind of match he and Punk could come up with if given anywhere from 10-20 minutes.

But I'm thinking ahead of myself here.

Oh and you know how the Rock is coming back at Survivor Series? Well The Rock was always an outsider to the Kliq, they tried to even get some of his early pushes buried while Bret Hart stood up for Rocky, so maybe that could even come into play again.

You're analogy is flawed, as I don't think having some influence over an angle is a major indicator of a huge main event push. He'll just have some say over the segments he's a part of, and he'll probably insist Punk doesn't make a total ass of him again like he did tonight.

"I dont think that the kliq is coming back to dominate, I just dont like that Kev nash and steph came out of left fucking field to be directly involved in the biggest angle in the WWE, and did so for little to no added value to the show"

thats a better one.

It's not like they're going to book Nash into a title match, it seems more like they're planting the seeds for a very long Punk vs. Triple H and the Kliq feud

I am fucking LOST :lmao: how can people say this and not see exactly what im saying?

Have you guys all forgotten the shovel so soon?

"I dont think that the kliq is coming back to dominate, I just dont like that Kev nash and steph came out of left fucking field to be directly involved in the biggest angle in the WWE, and did so for little to no added value to the show"

thats a better one.

There was added value though. It puts Cena back in a chasing position and puts Punk at odds with the powers that be. Punk and Cena will most definitely have a match down the road to blow off their feud, but for now I have no issue with them going down separate roads, as eventually those roads will meet again.

I hope that's all it is for him. I nearly laughed outloud when he talked how he and Scott Hall revolutionized the business by getting wrestler's guaranteed money... with contracts that would eventually bankrupt WCW.

How can you fault a guy for taking money that was offered to him? Wrestling is a profession and part of your goal in any profession is to make as much money as possible. Guaranteed money isn't a major reason why WCW went bankrupt. When WCW was dominating in the ratings and had their foot on the WWE's throat the guaranteed money certainly wasn't a problem. Ted Turner never had a shortage of money.

How can you fault a guy for taking money that was offered to him? Wrestling is a profession and part of your goal in any profession is to make as much money as possible. Guaranteed money isn't a major reason why WCW went bankrupt. When WCW was dominating in the ratings and had their foot on the WWE's throat the guaranteed money certainly wasn't a problem. Ted Turner never had a shortage of money.

Ted Turner wasn't AOL and Time Warner, and he wasn't the one to kill WCW. When you're hemorrhaging tens of millions of dollars in losses and wasting millions more in contracts for little-used wrestlers, it takes the patience of a saint not to pull the plug.

Ted Turner wasn't AOL and Time Warner, and he wasn't the one to kill WCW. When you're hemorrhaging tens of millions of dollars in losses and wasting millions more in contracts for little-used wrestlers, it takes the patience of a saint not to pull the plug.

The guaranteed contracts still were not one of the biggest reasons WCW went out of business. Besides, AOL/Time Warner still had to pay off a large majority of the big guaranteed salaries because WWE only acquired certain contracts.

Anyways, all of this is irrelevant to the point I'm making which is that Kevin Nash isn't to blame for a contract that was offered to him.

Oh Jesus Christ. For Fucks Sake, the 619 is the worst move ever. The setup is cringe-worthy and entirely unrealistic.. it doesnt look nearly half as painful as other finishers, and that ******ed-fucking little belly flop he does.. it just looks so stupid.

Thank GOD ADR retained.

Same old bullshit the IWC comes up with about Rey Rey. How the fuck does it not look painfull.....it's two fucking feet to the face with a lot of momentum from the ropes. It is sold shitly by some with the whole hands in front of the face thing, which kinda shows the 619 would fuck you up if it connected properly.

Bellyflop? K.

How about the fact that whenever WCW paid a new talent more money than them, they were forced to renegotiate contracts with Nash and Hall to match the salary of the new highest paid performer. What kind of shit is that? And what about his no out clause and creative control? Kevin Nash is a bumbling giant who has an ego that rivals that of Hogan, or even Ultimate Warrior, why the fuck would you give that type of person creative control?

Then again, I probably won't get through to a guy whose username is Big Sexy.

Not really...they're obviously building Punk as a face and Cena is the biggest drawing face in the company. You don't want extended feuds between your biggest face/drawing workers. You want both guys to seem equally capable of being a hero.

Reckon that they may team up in a couple of months' time against whoever the regime may be? They've both been mentioning how they respect each other in some way over the last month and haven't been as intense in their feud as, say, Orton/Christian.

I was a bit puzzled that Punk held no grudges against Del Rio for cashing the briefcase in on him by saying he's done it before and understands, but Cena threw a shit-fit about it even though he wasn't the one cashed in on? I get that as the leader of the locker-room he will stand up for his buddies like Rey, but he seemed to take Del Rio winning a lot more personally than Punk. Would it be because if Del Rio hadn't cashed in then he may have got another shot at Punk due to the contentious finish?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back