WWE RAW 11/21/2011 - The Final Countdown Begins

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play
LAST NIGHT!
Jabroni's Were Beaten...
2011_cena_rock_bottomed-686.jpg

Never before, never again would The Rock and John Cena team up for such an incredible night at Survivor Series. But more so, Cena may not soon forget the emphatic Rock Bottom he received after the match.

...Pipe Bombs Were Detonated...
sus11_photo_146.jpg

At Survivor Series, CM Punk became the new WWE Champion in New York City’s historic Madison Square Garden after forcing Alberto Del Rio to submit to the Anaconda Vise.

...And Revenge Was Dealt!
20111120_sseries_bigshow_mhenry_c3.jpg

Although Big Show's disqualification victory didn't unseat World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry at Survivor Series, the angry giant left Henry unable to walk out with the coveted title!

RAW'S QUESTIONS GALORE!
Will everyone's favourite Dwayne show up tonight?
Will John Cena look to gain a measure of vengeace after he hit rock bottom?
Will Awesome Truth continue to be whipping boys?
Will CM Punk gloat over Alberto Del Rio?
Will we see Mark Henry relinquish the world heavyweight championship?
Will the Barrett Barrage continue?
Will Eve even show up tonight following that nasty looking Glam Slam?
Will we actually, finally see Brodus Clay?
And oh so much more!

Won't be here 'cos at the moment it's on, I shall be asleep.

But I'll watch it at like, 5am before I get ready for College, so all will be good again. But I am gonna do this every week now & answer Funk's questions in short.

Will everyone's favourite Dwayne show up tonight? No, he'll be somewhere.
Will John Cena look to gain a measure of vengeace after he hit rock bottom? Of course, via pathetic insults.
Will Awesome Truth continue to be whipping boys? More than likely -.-
Will CM Punk gloat over Alberto Del Rio? Lots.
Will we see Mark Henry relinquish the world heavyweight championship? Never, he'll fight limping.
Will the Barrett Barrage continue? Possibly, I think we're gonna see a 5v5 rematch.
Will Eve even show up tonight following that nasty looking Glam Slam? Nope.
Will we actually, finally see Brodus Clay? Doubt it!

I just know they're going to pull the ol' bait and switch tonight. I tune in expecting some fun CM Punk antics and am instead treated to two hours of Kevin Nash doing stupid faces while Triple H yells at him about how he's The Game.

Only a few hours until threads start popping up remarking how the WWE Championship is no more interesting today than it was yesterday. Punk could wrestle a clinic against Daniel Bryan tonight, follow that up by engaging in a war of words with Dwayne, and end the night by collecting a urine sample from not-that-way-inclined buddy Montel Vontavious Porter and this fact could still not be avoided.

The WWE Championship has to be more interesting today than it was 24 hours ago. After all, it is no longer held by Alberto Del Rio.

I am in fact quite intrigued with what happens tonight. Survivor Series gave a good deal of closure to a lot of the action over the summer, and it'll be interesting to see where it goes from here. Particularly what Cena does for the next month.

Glad they started with Punk, rather than Cena. Atleast put some importance on the champion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back