WWE RAW 11/14/2011 - The Dwayne, The Champ, The Twit, The Truth, The Miz and Brodus

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play
LAST WEEK!
Twits Everywhere!
20111107_raw_mainevent_r.jpg

Weeks before their bout with John Cena & The Rock at Survivor Series, The Miz & R-Truth employed an underhanded scheme to serve the Cenation leader (and partner Zack Ryder) a dose of defeat in Liverpool, England.

¿Por qué Ataca El Gran Ricardo Rodriguez?
20111111_raw_punk_c.jpg

CM Punk and Alberto Del Rio came to blows. However, it was Ricardo Rodriguez who got the worst of it as Del Rio sacrificed his personal ring announcer to the GTS so he could flee the ring.

Wade (With Floppy Hair) Beats Randy!
20111110_sd_orton_barrett_c.jpg

With Survivor Series approaching, Wade Barrett scored a huge win over Randy Orton in the first-ever SmackDown from Liverpool, England, featuring a battle between the Survivor Series Team Captains.

TONIGHT!
If Ya' Smelllllll What The Dwayne is Cooking!
20111031_raw_getsrocked_candr.jpg

RAW GETS ROCKED on the next edition of Raw SuperShow! Tune in to a live, three-hour special featuring The Great One, himself.

Oh Dear...
20111024_raw_jr_cole_c.jpg

[YOUTUBE]K8E_zMLCRNg[/YOUTUBE]​

Let's Try This Again...
[YOUTUBE]ppUzr331lts[/YOUTUBE]

RAW'S QUESTIONS GALORE!
Will Brodus Clay actually debut and rip shit up?
Will The Rock get physical?
Will John Cena even need Dwayne's help with his good buddy Zack Ryder backing him up?
Will JoMo continue to feel the return of his mojo?
Will Triple H let his presence be felt?
Will SmackDown be involved big time tonight?
Will Survivor Series continue to grow on paper?
Will I post anything about Del Rio & Punk?
And oh so much more?

With regards to JoMo and the return of his mojo, I fear that was an isolated event. I see him being fed to Brodus Clay tonight.

I'll be watching on the off chance Mick Foley shows up, and for the equally slight chance of a Punk/Rock encounter. Fridays remain superior.

Will Brodus Clay actually debut and rip shit up?

He'll probably debut, uglier than ever.

Will The Rock get physical?

Yes... verbally.

Will John Cena even need Dwayne's help with his good buddy Zack Ryder backing him up?

Ryder sells too many t-shirts to beaten up too badly.

Will JoMo continue to feel the return of his mojo?

I hope so. Nothing better than someone getting their hopes up right before the hammer is dropped.

Will Triple H let his presence be felt?

I hope he buries Brodus Clay, tonight.

Will SmackDown be involved big time tonight?

Probably not.

Will Survivor Series continue to grow on paper?

Maybe we find out who Christian's replacement is. Probably not.

Will I post anything about Del Rio & Punk?

No.

I think tonight's show has a lot of potential. Hopefully there is some Cena/Rock verbal sparring. Brodus Clay's redebut should be nice even though it is more than likely a squash match. More Punk/del Rio/Laurinitus goodness is to be hoped for, though I hope they innovate a bit in the go-home promo. It's been too much of del Rio begging off and leaving Ricardo to the wolves every week. Overall I have high hopes. With luck they'll be fulfilled.

I'm actually all for Cole vs Ross, even if you hipsters aren't.

Also, fuck Brodus Clay. Why is it so cool to be excited for him all of a sudden.

And...and...fuck this hat I'm wearing too. Like, oh, look at my fucking hat, it's so cool.

Hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate

Haven't been on here in forever. Cool to be back on again. Lately, it seems that Raw has been kinda hit and miss. Hopefully we get a good one tonight!

I'm willing to give this a chance, much as I did the Jerry Lawler vs Michael Cole match at Mania. I have the unfortunate feeling this contest will go the same way of the Mania match, however.

Also, can someone please tell me why Cole is not a manager yet? He draws so much heat, it's absurd. He just has the perfect asshole character down. He could manage anyone into the main event of WrestleMania.

I hope he wasn't trying to look manly with those one-armed push-ups. His elbow didn't even bend..

I already like this segment. Cole on a microphone in the ring is so much better than Cole at the commentary table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back