WWE RAW 11/7/11 - Move UK, Get Out the Way, Here Comes Brodus Clay - READ FIRST LINE

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play
Admin Note: If you spoil stuff, you're gone for two weeks. Zero exceptions.

LAST WEEK!
The Grey One Says Yes!
20111031_raw_v_rockpromo2_l.jpg

The Great One spoke on Raw SuperShow, accepting John Cena's request to team up live at Survivor Series to battle The Miz & R-Truth in Madison Square Garden.

Monday Night Muppets
20111031_raw_muppets_stage_l.jpg

The Muppets took Raw SuperShow on Monday night! See exclusive photos from Miss Piggy's confrontation with Vickie, Kermit's stand-off with Jack Swagger and much more.

Bearded Men Rule Friday's
20111103_sd_bigshowbryan_c.jpg

Even with Big Show in his corner, Daniel Bryan faced a formidable challenge in Mark Henry. But before a winner could be determined, Big Show inserted himself into the action, knocking out the champion with a vicious punch from behind.

TONIGHT!
Here...He...Comes...
[YOUTUBE]ppUzr331lts[/YOUTUBE]

Oh, and Nash is Here Too...
20111031_raw_kevinnash_r.jpg

After being re-signed by Interim Raw GM John Laurinaitis, 7-foot monster and former WWE Champion Kevin Nash returns to Raw SuperShow tonight.

RAW'S QUESTIONS GALORE!
Will John Cena even need a partner to take down Miz and Truth?
Will Mick Foley be in the house?
Will Kevin Nash's return mean anything?
Will we get to see Brodus Clay rip shit up?
Will Daniel Bryan cashing-in be teased even more?
Will we here more canned heat/pops?
Will we observe the even more pointless than last week, Cole challenge?
Will we see more development on the Survivor Series front?
And oh so much more...

If Brodus Clay don't rip shit up, I'll be disappointed. I'm hoping for an impactful debut and not just feeding him some random jobber. Pretty stoked for the show other than Nash or Cole related material.

Don`t think Mick Foley will be there, he was in Glasgow last night for a comedy gig. And isn`t he still signed with TNA?

He worked as a ref on a WWE house show. Safe to say he's no longer affiliated with TNA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back