WWE RAW 9/5/2011 LD – Alberto Del Rio and His Masters of Evil

Punk was such a bitch...getting owned by Trips and then cheap-shotting him. Not really sure where they are going with Punk's right now.

However, I do know it's not the right direction, because Punk was white hot, and his heat is dissipating quickly.

Punk was such a bitch...getting owned by Trips and then cheap-shotting him. Not really sure where they are going with Punk's right now.

However, I do it's not the right direction, because Punk was white hot, and his heat is dissipating quickly.

WWE have somehow managed to find a way to bury someone they're trying to push.

Well, when the only guy that has any longevity as being a hot item (Orton) isn't really like helping numbers, maybe the low attendance can be attributed to the fact that the WWE hasn't tried to make new stars?

Sure, they have pushed new guys.. But for the most part, everyone one of them got shoved so far down the card after the work with Cena that the crowd doesn't care for them anymore. Wade Barrett (gee, who is my favorite again?) was the mega heel of 2010, but since the jump to SD he has become nothing but a glorified jobber. Why would anyone get behind someone being used like that?

Consistency is the key in pro rasstlin' afterall.

That entire segment sucked, as did this Raw as a whole.

Everyone get off HHH's nuts... he didn't "own" anything. It was a badly written segment where both guys made ******ed points and the deliveries were nothing special.

What a God awful Raw to head into a pay-per-view. WWE should be ashamed of themselves.

You really think a little kid would rather see a match with the world title and without Cena vs a match with Cena and no world title?

Here's how I see it: A kid sees the world title and instantly thinks the match is the top, the best. Why? Because they see guys like Cena and Orton go through all kinds of stuff just to get to it... That belt must mean something, right?

Well, when the only guy that has any longevity as being a hot item (Orton) isn't really like helping numbers, maybe the low attendance can be attributed to the fact that the WWE hasn't tried to make new stars?

Sure, they have pushed new guys.. But for the most part, everyone one of them got shoved so far down the card after the work with Cena that the crowd doesn't care for them anymore. Wade Barrett (gee, who is my favorite again?) was the mega heel of 2010, but since the jump to SD he has become nothing but a glorified jobber. Why would anyone get behind someone being used like that?

Consistency is the key in pro rasstlin' afterall.

It's because the economy is shit, you can watch it on tv for free and most importantly the product is shit. Everyone knows it is.

That entire segment sucked, as did this Raw as a whole.

Everyone get off HHH's nuts... he didn't "own" anything. It was a badly written segment where both guys made ******ed points and the deliveries were nothing special.

What a God awful Raw to head into a pay-per-view. WWE should be ashamed of themselves.
I wouldn't call it a badly written segment, I would call it a segment written for an audience which isn't their target demographic, and probably went over the heads of most their audience.

Here's how I see it: A kid sees the world title and instantly thinks the match is the top, the best. Why? Because they see guys like Cena and Orton go through all kinds of stuff just to get to it... That belt must mean something, right?

The WWE has only had two world titles since 2002. It's not like they haven't done it before. With one world title the mid card automatically gets better and you can easily have that secondary title main event a house show. That's still a title and still great talent on the show.

It's because the economy is shit, you can watch it on tv for free and most importantly the product is shit. Everyone knows it is.

Rewards and risks play into whether or not someone buys something.

Not everyone is nutty enough to buy something just for one guy. (I am but I digress :p) On Raw, you can sell people on John Cena, HHH, and the fact that it is the flagship show. And in certain markets you can go "Come see [name] along with John Cena, HHH and the rest of the Raw superstars!" People would go "Okay! I love John Cena and [name(s)] is going to be there too!"

On SD, it is pretty much just Orton. There's no real history of importance for SD. There's no second guy they can plug at will. And the markets you can shill someone are just limited as hell. So, why would anyone bother to go to the show just for one person like that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back