• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW 9/5/2011 LD – Alberto Del Rio and His Masters of Evil

Is their really a discussion about devastating finishers? Why do people kick out of top rope suplexes but yet can't kick out of a fu?

Well, I am signing off. 30 minutes of Punk trying to take the same cheap shots, dry heaving, and being generally annoying/whiny isn't really my cup of tea. Have a good night everyone.

I am off to watch Trannies with Knives. :)

Oh, and let's see how you do when you are taking a swift fall from 6ft+ (Barrett is NOT short) and land smooth on your hip. I am sure you won't be forgetting that bump anytime soon.

Let's see you get slammed on your back that hard and see if you don't stay down for at least 3 seconds

Me yeah Id die dude I am 140 pounds! I mean just sometimes when I see it, it just doesn't seem like a finisher to me. I think he should switch to the side walk slam or the pump handle. Just my personal opinion.

Can you believe I was naive enough to think this match would possibly be held off until mania? I thought Survivor Series at the earliest. Instead this program is rushed and we get the match after only a few weeks.

Nah they need two midcard titles. The two world titles let them have double house shows.

House shows don't always have to be headlined by a world title. I wouldn't mind two mid card titles if there was just one world title because that would strengthen the mid card.

Steve Austin is no bodybuilder.

Also biggest star ever: bodybuilder style. Cena's a bodybuilder. They've drawn more money in a month than Punk's best years ever.

House shows don't always have to be headlined by a world title. I wouldn't mind two mid card titles if there was just one world title because that would strengthen the mid card.

Given how bad the house show attendance has been with a world title match, the idea of it not having one is a scary thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back