• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw LD Thread (7-1-13)

So are we meant to feel sorry for Vickie or something?
Are we meant to care about what V/S/HHH are(n't) doing?

Don't get me wrong: it's the most well constructed feud in a LONG time because there's an actual reason to watch the two of them fight. I just don't care about either of them or the title at all.

Really? I feel like AJ is by FAR the best / most interesting diva we have had in a VERY long time. Totally eclipses anyone else they have in the ring and especially on promos. So young, too. When she is in the ring, I stop to watch her and her segments. Much different than most.

I would hold your horses on that. He is a pretty advanced age, and WWE has hown little to no consistent interest in PTP.

Del Rio and Ziggler are both in their 30s, just like O'Neil. I highly doubt he's out of the running. Plus, just because they're low on a tag team, doesn't mean anything as far as a solo run goes.

Really? I feel like AJ is by FAR the best / most interesting diva we have had in a VERY long time. Totally eclipses anyone else they have in the ring and especially on promos. So young, too. When she is in the ring, I stop to watch her and her segments. Much different than most.

I was a fan of her six months ago, but the Kaitlyn stuff hasn't done much for me. It's nothing about the angle. I just rarely care abotu Divas/Knockouts in general.

For the life of me, I don't know why they didn't push Maryse more. When you have... What, Melina, Kelly.... And you don't use Maryse?

This company deserves to go bankrupt, sometimes

Agreed. Maryse was underrated; not as much as Candice, but she still was pretty good. Amazing they kept Fox and the Bellas... but not Maryse.

I can't Titus O'Neil getting a world title. Like ever. He's good, but there are better guys higher on the pecking order than him, and better guys who will leap frog him.

Also, really funny to note that WWE is making fun of the right wing, when Linda McMahon was planning on running as a REPUBLICAN IN A FUCKING SENATE RACE.

It's almost like Vince is vengeful of something...

Also, really funny to note that WWE is making fun of the right wing, when Linda McMahon was planning on running as a REPUBLICAN IN A FUCKING SENATE RACE.

It's almost like Vince is vengeful of something...

In fairness, he's parodying the extreme right Tea Party, which classic Repubs like George H.W. Bush and Dick Cheney have little love for. I'm sure Vince and Linda are more in that camp than the Tea Party camp.

In fairness, he's parodying the extreme right Tea Party, which classic Repubs like George H.W. Bush and Dick Cheney have little love for. I'm sure Vince and Linda are more in that camp than the Tea Party camp.

That matters far less than the public perception of what it means to be Republican, and it's more what Vince is showing than anything legitimately realistic.

But, this was also a guy who decided on the last day of the election to place pamphlets in lower income housing saying to vote for Barack Obama and Linda McMahon on the same ballot

That matters far less than the public perception of what it means to be Republican, and it's more what Vince is showing than anything legitimately realistic.

But, this was also a guy who decided on the last day of the election to place pamphlets in lower income housing saying to vote for Barack Obama and Linda McMahon on the same ballot

Ha! Didn't know that. Savvy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back