WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW LD: Roman Plays The Game,Legacy Defined,Ambrose and Lesnar

Who the mystery legend receiving the Vincent J McMahon Legacy Award?

• John Cena

• The Undertaker

• Triple H

• Vince McMahon

• CM Punk

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

That N Word

Actively evolving
20160221_RAW_5pt_Preview_tunein--e56df2d700be29563ace8b926d1f2335.jpg

Raw preview, Feb. 22, 2016:Time for Roman Reigns to play The Game

With a victory over Dean Ambrose and Brock Lesnar in last night’s WWE Fastlane main event, Roman Reigns now looks ahead to his WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match against Triple H to headline WrestleMania. Will we see The Big Dog and The Cerebral Assassin collide tonight on Raw, live in Detroit? Plus, the WWE Universe anxiously awaits the history-making presentation of the Vincent J. McMahon Legacy of Excellence Award.

I just watched the main event.

Can someone tell me why is Brock is booked as superhuman? :suspic:

I really like him but so much no-selling? And even Roman no-soled some chair shots and just speared Ambrose for the win! :shrug:

Come on! Tired of no-selling.

RSmFZ86.png

When:
United States: LIVE, Monday Night, February 22nd, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, February 23rd, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3

Where:
Joe Louis Arena
Detroit, MI

WrestleZone Forums once again holds it's weekly live discussion for Monday Night Raw, where this week, WrestleMania plans will begin to become much more clear. The news was released today that The Wyatt Family's feud with Brock Lesnar has been scrapped due to a lack of fan interest and taking The Wyatts' place will be Dean Ambrose. And we know our main event. *sarcastic yay* Triple H and Roman Reigns. Also tonight and opening the show, it is the presentation of the Vincent J. McMahon Legacy of Excellence Award, and as with all things, the results are pre-determined. That's not a prediction by the way, that's a spoiler.

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJOHN CENA

which will then lead to the return of

THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UNDERRRRRRRRRRRRRTAKERRRRRRRRRRR

And tonight's Raw will be one that will be enjoyed by everyone.​

I just watched the main event.

Can someone tell me why is Brock is booked as superhuman? :suspic:

I really like him but so much no-selling? And even Roman no-soled some chair shots and just speared Ambrose for the win! :shrug:

Come on! Tired of no-selling.

To be fair, Roman wears a thick ass protective vest. Chair shots to his back really shouldn't do as much damage.

Un-der-tak-er *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap* Un-der-tak-er *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap* Un-der-tak-er *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap* Un-der-tak-er *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap* Un-der-tak-er *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap* Un-der-tak-er *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap* Un-der-tak-er *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap* Un-der-tak-er *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap* Un-der-tak-er *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap* Un-der-tak-er *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap* Un-der-tak-er *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap* Un-der-tak-er *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap* Un-der-tak-er *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap* Un-der-tak-er *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap* Un-der-tak-er *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap* Un-der-tak-er *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap* Un-der-tak-er *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap* Un-der-tak-er *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap* Un-der-tak-er *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap* Un-der-tak-er *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap* Un-der-tak-er *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap* Un-der-tak-er *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap* Un-der-tak-er *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap* Un-der-tak-er *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap* Un-der-tak-er *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap* Un-der-tak-er *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap* Un-der-tak-er *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap* Un-der-tak-er *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap* Un-der-tak-er *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap* Un-der-tak-er *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap* Un-der-tak-er *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap* Un-der-tak-er *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap* Un-der-tak-er *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap* Un-der-tak-er *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap* Un-der-tak-er *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap* Un-der-tak-er *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap* Un-der-tak-er *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap* Un-der-tak-er *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap* Un-der-tak-er *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap* Un-der-tak-er *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap*

Let's hope they don't mess up the booking of Roman. That is, and will continue to be, the only thing holding him back.

Main question is about the award and, of course Cena but there are others. I'm interested to see if the Divas match is a triple threat of they give us Becky v Sasha in a number one contenders match. Those two for 20 minutes would be fantastic.

Are the New Day turning face? If so is it just temporary to fit the four-way tag-team match at Mania which does look very good. New Day v Uso's v LON V Dudleys would be really good and deserves an actual spot on the main-card.

Who on earth is Kalisto facing? Jericho maybe.... Does he just drop the belt to Del Rio for whatever reason. Maybe in the battle royal.

Wyatt? On a scale of 10-10, how awesome will Ambrose/Brock be? Are AJ and Owens going to feud?

Many questions... let's hope for some exciting answers. No matter what, I'll always be excited about Mania and the talent remaining on this roster gives me no reason to not be.

Could you imagine the hardcore title during the social media era? That would be awesome.

Lot's of things I'm looking forward tonight:

1) Is Cena really Superman?

2) Taker's opponent

3) Owens vs Styles vs Jericho maybe?

4) What about the Job squad.. I mean the Social Outcasts. No, no that's not right.. I'm talking about the WYATT FAMILY! Where do they go next?

5) Also
Ambrose vs Lesnar!!!!

You know, I can't get into Ambrose vs. Lesnar. I know it'll just be used as a vehicle to turn Brock back heel. There is literally nothing believable about Dean Ambrose even being able to carry Brock's jock strap at this point. What'll make the whole thing even more stupid is that in turning Brock heel, Dean's going to have to wrestle a heel match. It's gloriously stupid.

Could you imagine the hardcore title during the social media era? That would be awesome.

Actually, that's super amazing! All the changes taking place on viral videos on Youtube, or Twitter or Facebook or in Reality shows or out there in the public. Lol!

Actually the belt should have a camera on it, that's live 24/7. The programm would air on WWE Network in a different channel. Every time something is going on, like the champ is getting attcked while he poops, a special alert should be posted on WWE.com and Twiter, telling the viwers to tune in immediately.

Brock jumping Ambrose a few hours before the show. Get the action out of the way to free up two, or more, hours of useless talk and FL recaps.

You know, I can't get into Ambrose vs. Lesnar. I know it'll just be used as a vehicle to turn Brock back heel. There is literally nothing believable about Dean Ambrose even being able to carry Brock's jock strap at this point. What'll make the whole thing even more stupid is that in turning Brock heel, Dean's going to have to wrestle a heel match. It's gloriously stupid.

Make this a Street Fight, I think it's great. The match I think will be meh, but what I'm most intrigued is the build-up to this. Dean can be a great babyface. I think it has the potential to become a great story. Better than Bray cutting mytsic promos on Brock all the way to 'Mania at least.

Make this a Street Fight, I think it's great. The match I think will be meh, but what I'm most intrigued is the build-up to this. Dean can be a great babyface. I think it has the potential to become a great story. Better than Bray cutting mytsic promos on Brock all the way to 'Mania at least.

In all honesty, neither of them should even be in Brock's zip code. He's way above both of them. The smart way would have been Brock winning last night. Trips/Lesnar is the money match. Not Trips/Reigns. Reigns and Ambrose should be wrestling each other.

I am very much down w/Ambrose vs. Brock. With the right stipulation(s) this is the perfect opportunity to elevate Ambrose into that level of Super Stars. I don't necessarily think he needs the win but his fight should never die. He has been compared to some of the craziest personalities to have ever competed and need to live up to that hear.

However, I will agree with Bacon. In a much larger scale the money match main event would've been H vs. Brock.

In what world is Triple H and Lesnar a money match? 2012 has come and gone, my friend.

We're the smarky types, so of course the IWC isn't going to be into it, but Mania is pandering to a much different, and a much more casual audience. Casuals recognize Lesnar and Trips as the dudes with actual starpower, Reigns and Ambrose, not so much.

Any rumor(s) on where Wyatt heads now? A program against New Day could potentially work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back