WWE RAW LD 2nd February - An Earthquake or a Tremor?

Not sure we get Orton here tonight. Seems more likely that Reigns gets involved. Both is a bit much.

If Daniel Bryan somehow ends up winning this shitty tournament, I might give up on the WWE. It really is bad for business and seemingly nobody realizes it.

Brock Lesnar's sloppy ass will probably break Daniel's neck at Mania with a careless suplex, ending his career and then we can start the "I told you so's."

If Daniel Bryan somehow ends up winning this shitty tournament, I might give up on the WWE. It really is bad for business and seemingly nobody realizes it.

Why is it bad to have your most over babyface main event while your up and coming future top babyface is allowed to develop naturally? Even Cena wasn't rushed through the midcard.

Not sure we get Orton here tonight. Seems more likely that Reigns gets involved. Both is a bit much.

reminds me of TLC, where the same was a possibility, only this time, Bryan is playing the Cena role.

I guess Orton could be saved for Fast Lane instead(assuming the Authority gives Rollins another chance by booking a 3-way at FL), given that Reigns has nothing positive to show tonight, besides continuing to shed the fairy tales schtick that he had going before the Rumble.

You just went full heel Trips there. The consumer doesn't know what they actually want, amirite?

Could easily see a back fire screw job giving Bryan the win and Rollins added on SmackDown to make it a three way at Fast Lane.

Not a fan of it but can see it going down.

I think they're letting him have some time off because he lost the casket match. Probably return with a mask and turn face, seeing as he's right behind Big Show on how often he turns.

Kane hasn't been a face in 2 years. Big Show has gone through a dozen turns in that amount of time.

Well then please explain to us how.

First: Brock's entire current move set is German suplex, repeat, repeat, repeat, etc... Taking that move requires you to land on your neck and shoulders. Daniel Bryan just spent the better part of a year on the injured list because of his neck and shoulders. Do you really want to risk that injury again?

Second: It's way, way, way too far out of kayfabe. Everybody knows wrestling is fake, calling that much attention to it is never in the best interests of the industry.

Third: #LOLBRYANWINS is going to get really, really old, really quick. It kills me that the segment of the audience that whines the most about #LOLCENAWINS wants the very same thing for Daniel Bryan.

I'd love to see Rollins hit a standing curb stomp, a heel kick to the gut and a standing curb stomp, I'm sure he has the hops to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back