• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw LD 8/15/2016: The Club Is Having A Ball. Or Two.

If WWE are struggling to fill out 3 hrs weekly(which is why I think we are actually getting this Reigns vs Rusev match tonight), couldn't they have given someone like Sami Zayn a Best of 3 series on TV against another good in-ring worker, so that he could keep some momentum going from BG?

If WWE are struggling to fill out 3 hrs weekly(which is why I think we are actually getting this Reigns vs Rusev match tonight), couldn't they have given someone like Sami Zayn a Best of 3 series on TV against another good in-ring worker, so that he could keep some momentum going from BG?

The entire Rusev/Reigns story has been booked like crap tonight. Right ideas but terrible execution. Actually that sums up the entire show.

Instead of this match the main event should have been Braun Strowman vs the goober that rushed the ring during Rollins' promo in an extended squash match.

The entire Rusev/Reigns story has been booked like crap tonight. Right ideas but terrible execution. Actually that sums up the entire show.

Tbf, I enjoyed the backstage beatdown on Roman. I missed the opening segment and this match seems like a clear time wasting exercise.

Especially this part with the headbutts. ******ed...

Hasn't been a bad match. Cool to see the US title main event two weeks in a row but it is doing nothing to grow my interest in the SummerSlam match.

You know, WWE could make a pretty penny making life jackets modeled after Roman's vest. That's where this match has allowed my mind to wander to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back