• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RAW is Columbus: February 9th, 2015

I hate wrestling. Seriously. The "heroes" are a Down's syndrome kid on cocaine and the sorriest excuse for a badass ever.

This company's decisions continue to make my soul hurt. Hey kids, make sure we don't have Big Show and Kane look weak compared to THE MAIN EVENT OF THE NEXT PAY PER VIEW. Those guys can beat up the Stooges to make themselves feel better. Oh and three guys interfering and fighting people in the match? Totally not a DQ anymore because the script says that's not how the match ends.

This company's decisions continue to make my soul hurt. Hey kids, make sure we don't have Big Show and Kane look weak compared to THE MAIN EVENT OF THE NEXT PAY PER VIEW. Those guys can beat up the Stooges to make themselves feel better. Oh and three guys interfering and fighting people in the match? Totally not a DQ anymore because the script says that's not how the match ends.

John Cena leaves the main event for a month and everything goes to shit. He would have gone Super Cena and flattened everybody. We would have seen a quintuple FU with all the members of Authority.

great ending, shout out to my man in the front row in the red doing the yes chants for the spear and the no chants earlier tonight.

People get front row seats to see Roman. The empire actually supports their guy. Network subs, ratings, front row tix. The momentum is growing. I only wish Roman wasn't sidetracked by other things with Lesnar being in the building. A wasted Lesnar appearance,

Stars of the night : Rusev, Reigns and HHH.

WWE is slowly managing to make the crowd each week boo Bryan little by little, very interesting.

No, the boos are organic. People are growing tired of Daniel Bryans fanbase. If DB turns heel it'll be because of them. My hatred for DB started immediately after Philly and the CancelWWENetwork stunt. Crybabies attempting to sabotage a company and business I love for one guy.

The Bryan backlash is real and organic and growing.

This show was underwhelming, and clearly show that the Main Story especially is an illogical clusterfuck.... that is what I learned tonight, anyways...
OH, and forget Making Roman Look Strong... It's all about Making Big Shorane LOOK STRONG every fucking week! :banghead:

At least, the two 'vets' storylines were encouraging... HHH and Sting, Cena and Rusev, looking forward to seeing how those storylines build going forward.

Oh, and lest I forget, way to waste a Brock Lesnar appearance tonight. :thumbsup:

No, the boos are organic. People are growing tired of Daniel Bryans fanbase. If DB turns heel it'll be because of them. My hatred for DB started immediately after Philly and the CancelWWENetwork stunt. Crybabies attempting to sabotage a company and business I love for one guy.

Naw, the simple fact is that Reigns hate isn't as unanimous as people think and as much as people like DB he doesn't have enough of a personality to close the gap in popularity. Therefore the two are currently cancelling each other out and nobody really wins, except maybe Reigns as nights like tonight are what Vince uses as an example of why they should not to push DB.

LOL @ the two guys in the front chanting "yes" after Bryan got speared.

I sit and wonder why Vince had to change the guy into Fairy Tale Reigns on his return from injury. :banghead:
Still makes no sense whatsoever... unless.......... Vince really "wanted" the BooReigns reaction. :suspic: ;)

great ending, shout out to my man in the front row in the red doing the yes chants for the spear and the no chants earlier tonight.

People get front row seats to see Roman. The empire actually supports their guy. Network subs, ratings, front row tix. The momentum is growing. I only wish Roman wasn't sidetracked by other things with Lesnar being in the building. A wasted Lesnar appearance,

Stars of the night : Rusev, Reigns and HHH.

You are an idiot. Pure and simple.

Just as the Yes movement is organic and continues despite the efforts of the WWE to squash it. Why do you hate Daniel Bryan, he's just out there doing what he's told just like Roman Reigns is?

I feel sorry for both of them. Instead of trying to build up two faces, the WWE is trying to split the fanbase for what reason I have no idea. Neither Bryan or Reigns are heels, and to treat either one as such is ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back