• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 10.07 is LIVE Before the Glory!

Because my other points are totally not valid at all.

Guy, Goldust needs to be doing the type of shit Goldust did for years to make his name for me to take him seriously. I don't give a flying fuck about the non-controversial PG version of him no matter how many guys he "puts over" or how "solid" his work.

No sexual overtones? No over-the-top controversy? No care, no now, no way, no ever.

Goldust is fine for what he was doing until Monday. No way he should be involved in a storyline on Raw that goes more than one night.

He could teach some of the young guys a thing or two about good ring and mic work.

Has anyone but Abyss had an elimination??

I don't get why 2 heels (Beer Money) still do their face thing to get the crowd to cheer. Shouldn't they, I don't know, act like heels?

Abyss being compared to Andre the Giant? I like TNA, and I almost threw up at that statement.

If Andre in his prime wrestled today each and every one of you would loath him and compare him to Khali. From a modern standpoint Abyss is a superior worker, and I hate Abyss more than anybody.

If Andre in his prime wrestled today each and every one of you would loath him and compare him to Khali. From a modern standpoint Abyss is a superior worker, and I hate Abyss more than anybody.

Respectfully disagree. Andre was a commodity the likes of which has rarely been seen in wrestling bar none. I'd like him just as much in today's industry. Andre in his prime was actually very entertaining from what I've seen. Andre in the late 1980s was still entertaining from what I've seen.

The fans are actually bowing at Kurt.

jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-demotivational-poster-1218659828.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back