• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 10.07 is LIVE Before the Glory!

Yeah; those video packages where they tell you how amazing the PPV is going to be work, but they have to directly follow some good television.

If the viewers mood is in the toilet then they're not going to be sold anything.

God, I hope not, KB, honestly.

I don't care how much red rep I get for it, but this is the type of childish shit I'd expect the WWE to do (see Zack Ryder). TNA tends to use more "serious" angles, and the last 40 minutes of television I've seen has looked like an episode of RAW. :disappointed:

Raw hasn't been great lately but it's been better than this. I'm a WWE mark but I know it's been better than this.

God, I hope not, KB, honestly.

I don't care how much red rep I get for it, but this is the type of childish shit I'd expect the WWE to do (see Zack Ryder). TNA tends to use more "serious" angles, and the last 40 minutes of television I've seen has looked like an episode of RAW. :disappointed:

Did you watch Raw Monday? It was the best episode in weeks.
Wtf is this Impact that is supposed to be the go home show to the biggest event in company history?

Raw hasn't been great lately but it's been better than this. I'm a WWE mark but I know it's been better than this.

If I actually watched it, I might agree, but I gave up on RAW almost two months ago and I've only really seen about 15 minutes in total of it over the last 8 weeks.

I turned it on the other week, saw Edge arguing with a computer with the dumbest voice I've ever heard, rolled my eyes and changed the channel again.

But what does this have to do with EY/OJ versus Ink Inc. in a separate tag team match? Or seeing Jay Lethal's house?

Or worse still, seeing that Jersey Shore abomination? Jesus that was terrible. Even the iMPACT zone crowd was booing, andthey cheer for everything.

I'm saying that's the reason there haven't been matches involving Fortune/Anderson/etc

Other than that :shrug:

I probably haven't watched RAW in over a year. TV report for the last episode made it sound half decent though. Better than tonight's fair anyhow.

I turned it on the other week, saw Edge arguing with a computer with the dumbest voice I've ever heard, rolled my eyes and changed the channel again.

Have you ever seen the show Death Note?

And the computer thing was actually not bad at all.

If I actually watched it, I might agree, but I gave up on RAW almost two months ago and I've only really seen about 15 minutes in total of it over the last 8 weeks.

Agreed, that Edge/mystery GM (computer) segment was pretty awful, but it at least served some purpose for the future.

That Jersey Shore thing was far worse. And in the final minutes of the lead-up show.

Maybe they'll salvage the show in the Battle Royale. Here comes AJ. Perfect time for a commercial break :disappointed:

The computer thing wasn't as bad as people say it was.

If you say so, man — I gave up on that show months ago. So long as the same boring-ass "talents" are on it, I won't watch.

Mark Henry, MVP, Evan Bourne, John Morrison, Goldust, etc. etc.

Thanks, but no thanks.

Have you ever seen the show Death Note?

And the computer thing was actually not bad at all.

Agreed, that Edge/mystery GM (computer) segment was pretty awful, but it at least served some purpose for the future.

That Jersey Shore thing was far worse. And in the final minutes of the lead-up show.

Maybe they'll salvage the show in the Battle Royale. Here comes AJ. Perfect time for a commercial break :disappointed:

Fellas, quit while you're ahead — I don't care, honestly. I'm not going to watch RAW no matter what you've got to say to chalk it up. The last dozen times I've watched I've left furious that I wasted the two hours of my life doing so. I have better things to watch on a Monday night.

Edge has actually restored some interest in the GM angle so it works for me. Plus it setup a trade that could lead to dare I say it...Punk vs DBD on Raw!

Anyway, what purpose does this match really have?

If you say so, man — I gave up on that show months ago. So long as the same boring-ass "talents" are on it, I won't watch.

Mark Henry, MVP, Evan Bourne, John Morrison, Goldust, etc. etc.

Thanks, but no thanks.
Morrison has improved a bit. You'd like Edge now: he's on a quest to eliminate all things stupid from WWE.

Fellas, quit while you're ahead — I don't care, honestly. I'm not going to watch RAW no matter what you've got to say to chalk it up. The last dozen times I've watched I've left furious that I wasted the two hours of my life doing so. I have better things to watch on a Monday night.

Funny, that's exactly how I felt about tonight's iMPACT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back