• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 10.07 is LIVE Before the Glory!

So let me get this straight.

It's the biggest show ever for TNA. It's their Wrestlemania. They're betting A LOT on this show. And since tonight is the final push, they added Orlando Jordan and Shannon Moore.

WOW.

I'll be honest, it wasn't a terrible idea for a group and EY looked pretty good at that point. In that group, you did have the British Invasion which was solid. The rest of the guys were eh, but the group had potential and EY was the Global champ, the title that has changed names but that AJ Styles currently holds. All I'm saying is that EY had a chance at that point. Now, he's a joke again and that's sad.

EY was fine, and I rather enjoyed his serious side, but that faction was doomed for failure the minute they assigned all the underutilized (for a reason) mid-card trash beside him.

The British Invasion simply wasn't enough to salvage it.

Personally I really liked EY's partnership with Nash, and it's a shame they cancelled it when the fuck-up-alliance showed up and promptly left again.

He'd make far more sense in Pope's place... probably.

Am I mistaken, but isn't this the final episode of iMPACT leading up to the BFG PPV? And with 30 minutes remaining in the show, we get Ink Inc. versus Eric Young/Orlando Jordan, not to mention a tour of Jay Lethal's house?

TNA has been getting just exponentially worse since they brought Russo back in late '06. This is a clear low point imo. If BFG isn't the best show they put on over the past 9 months, I think Dixie needs to just hit the reset button on her creative division.

EY was fine, and I rather enjoyed his serious side, but that faction was doomed for failure the minute they assigned all the underutilized (for a reason) mid-card trash beside him.

The British Invasion simply wasn't enough to salvage it.

You're probably right, but he might have been able to get over by giving the boot to the shit ones, thus making him more dickish and powerful. I thought EY had real potential at that point. Now, I really don't want to see him if that's what he's doing.

Oh boy, I'm glad I stayed up for SHORE!!!!!

Truth be told, I'm interested in what the gimmick will be like.

Again, 30 minutes left in the show, and we get the debut of this Jersey Shore nonsense? Don't they have a monumental PPV coming up which they should be hyping?

I hope the entire state of New Jersey burns to the fucking ground.

I completely agree, except that half the cast of the actual Jersey Shore is from NY, one from like 10 minutes from my house. Thus, we'd have to ship them out first and then blow up the state.

Am I mistaken, but isn't this the final episode of iMPACT leading up to the BFG PPV? And with 30 minutes remaining in the show, we get Ink Inc. versus Eric Young/Orlando Jordan, not to mention a tour of Jay Lethal's house?

EVERYONE involved in a match at BFG is going to be in the main event battle royale.

EVERYONE. I'm not justifying it, just explaining it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back