• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 10.07 is LIVE Before the Glory!

Last year we were probably kicking off the twenty minute time limit draw between Kurt Angle and AJ Styles about now.
But this is good too?

And now you have a match with Jeff's friend, a Goldust rip off, a guy making fun of people with head injuries, and Jesse Neal as the most normal guy in there.

Man, FML. I thought I was going to have a great night hanging out with a girl, but instead I end up having to watch Orlando Jordan and Eric Young.

Last year at this time, Eric Young was leading the second biggest faction in TNA that was supposed to supplant the Main Event Mafia at some point. Just sayin'.

This is the bigggest piece of shit I've been seen from TNA since I started watching TNA in 2006.

Last year at this time, Eric Young was leading the second biggest faction in TNA that was supposed to supplant the Main Event Mafia at some point. Just sayin'.

With the rest of TNA's scrubs? Yeah right.

That's like hoping a turd evolves into a $100 bill.

With the rest of TNA's scrubs? Yeah right.

That's like hoping a turd evolves into a $100 bill.

I'll be honest, it wasn't a terrible idea for a group and EY looked pretty good at that point. In that group, you did have the British Invasion which was solid. The rest of the guys were eh, but the group had potential and EY was the Global champ, the title that has changed names but that AJ Styles currently holds. All I'm saying is that EY had a chance at that point. Now, he's a joke again and that's sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back