• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 10.07 is LIVE Before the Glory!

Yeah, concussions are much more enjoyable to watch.

Seriously, what people stand up and rave about as 'great wrestling' is far, far harder on the body then doing this once every couple on months.

I don't like hardcore myself, but there's no need to make a ridiculous boogyman out of blood and chair shots.

I agree, concussions suck. I have had one in my life and am suceptible to them for the rest of my life. With that said, the hardcore matches which are marked by huge spots that result in bones breaking and concussions and crazy amounts of blood to ad to the effect are not my thing. I'm a guy who looks for a good story, and if a pretty good wrestling match that is built on emotion follows, I'm down. I don't need that match to include blade jobs though just to "add to the emotion". Never have, never will. And certainly, that last match with barbed wire and such is NEVER necessary. Wrestling will never be safe, but it can damn sure go without gashing the body with barbed wire and thumbtacks and stuff.

On the whole I like the TNA crowd.

I've never heard them break into a 'she's a crack ****e' chant.

You'd think someone could clean the ring so they could have a civil conversation. Someone is gonna get hurt in there.

I'm sorry RVD, but if you leaving means Abyss gets to leave, well...What can I say, we've had a fun ride man.

Let me toke one up in your honor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back