• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 10.07 is LIVE Before the Glory!

I kind of want to see something like, really really stupid... Like, during the match they go by Orlando Jordan, Eric Young, and Jarrett playing poker and sit down to play a hand, then start beating each other with the chairs

Confused as to why this isn't on the PPV. It's not good, but it's quite the spectical.

EDIT: GIVING AWAY ON FREE TV RWAOR!

I kind of want to see something like, really really stupid... Like, during the match they go by Orlando Jordan, Eric Young, and Jarrett playing poker and sit down to play a hand, then start beating each other with the chairs

Nonsense. This isn't a Hardcore Title match

Well here's the real reason they mentioned Foley on Raw last week.

Vince wanted him to bleed enough in this match to make up for the lack of blood in the Hell in a Cell matches, so he cut a deal.

I'm going to say it now so it's perfectly clear. I have NEVER been into these type of matches and to be honest, I do know why anyone enjoys seeing others mutilate their bodies purposely for others enjoyment. It's pretty disgusting and I just feel bad for the guys. I'm basically sick to my stomach right now.

I think of today's generation of wrestlers, and I can't come up with many names I can really imagine doing this in twenty years time.

I'm going to say it now so it's perfectly clear. I have NEVER been into these type of matches and to be honest, I do know why anyone enjoys seeing others mutilate their bodies purposely for others enjoyment. It's pretty disgusting and I just feel bad for the guys. I'm basically sick to my stomach right now.

Pretty much how I feel right now. A good hardcore match can be fun, but both of these guys are old and really shouldn't be doing this to themselves. It's kind of hard to see one of my wrestling heroes (Foley) all drippy and stuff. :icon_neutral:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back