• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 10.07 is LIVE Before the Glory!

Pretty much how I feel right now. A good hardcore match can be fun, but both of these guys are old and really shouldn't be doing this to themselves. It's kind of hard to see one of my wrestling heroes (Foley) all drippy and stuff. :icon_neutral:

NO, I don't care if they are 25 or 55. This is not natural and it's not good for anyone. It's awful. I can't understand why wrestling fans are blood thirsty pigs. I'd much rather see a good wrestling match. No blood, no barbed wire, just wrestling. I just dont' get why people like this and I never have.

Foley :( All covered in blood.

See this is why I have no problem with no blood being allowed in WWE. I just don't think it's necessary except for special circumstances. This is just gross.

In defense of this match, it was gross and totally unnecessary for Flair at 61 to do this. At the same time, I have to admit, I enjoyed that match more than any Mick Foley match in the last few years.

I don't think it was as bad as being made out. Blading has far fewer long terms on the body then say... taking a german suplex. One bump aside it was a comparatively safe match made to look brutal by a couple of blade jobs and some props.

I liked it for the spectical alone.

Foley :( All covered in blood.

See this is why I have no problem with no blood being allowed in WWE. I just don't think it's necessary except for special circumstances. This is just gross.

I totally agree. In special circumstances it's alright though...say the occasional cell match or whatever. My issue is that they now stop a match to clean up blood. It's ridiculous

NO, I don't care if they are 25 or 55. This is not natural and it's not good for anyone. It's awful. I can't understand why wrestling fans are blood thirsty pigs. I'd much rather see a good wrestling match. No blood, no barbed wire, just wrestling. I just dont' get why people like this and I never have.

Yeah, concussions are much more enjoyable to watch.

Seriously, what people stand up and rave about as 'great wrestling' is far, far harder on the body then doing this once every couple on months.

I don't like hardcore myself, but there's no need to make a ridiculous boogyman out of blood and chair shots.

HEY DUMBASSES. IF THEY DIDN'T STOP KICKING SOMEONE'S ASS AFTER RINGING THE BELL FIFTY TIMES THE PAST 8 YEARS, THEY WON'T DO IT NOW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back