WWE RAW LD 2nd February - An Earthquake or a Tremor?

Which would be awful. Reigns needs the rub from kicking Lesnar's ass more than Bryan. Clearly. If fans still want to see Bryan/Lesnar that badly then let it happen post Mania. I have a feeling Lesnar will be doing some jobs on his way out anyway.

Most signs are pointing to no Lesnar post-Mania.

Decent match, shocked they let Bryan win.

Reading this LD, it seems some people think the WWE can do whatever they want and the fans are just supposed to sit there and like it, no matter how much it sucks. The people the product is supposed to entertain aren't allowed to have an opinion on what is supposed to entertain them. :rolleyes:

Ok so I cant start threads yet, however I feel like I came up with one hell of an idea for fastlane through 31. would love to get thoughts on it.....

At FastLane, Ambrose and Barrett have an awesome match, that Barrett wins in some sneaky fashion or DQ. Rusev beats Cena, CLEAN!! For the Main Event, Roman is setting up for the spear on Bryan, but Rollins comes out to "interfere" however a returning Orton spoils his plans. While the ref is distracted with orton/rollins, Rusev comes out to take out Reigns. Bryan gets the win and moves on to face Lesnar at Mania. This sets up the majority of the Wrestlemania 31 card as follows:

Bryan vs Lesnar for the wwe championship
Reigns vs Rusev for the US championship
Ambrose vs Barrett for the IC championship
Rollins vs orton grudge match

In the first match of the night, Ambrose wins the IC title. Next up Rollins beats Orton (uses the case of course). Next Reigns is finally the man to beat Rusev for the first time and takes the US championship. In the main event, Lesnar and Bryan put on one hell of a match, possibly topping lesnar/punk, only to have Lesnar retain because no one man can beat him. Of course the crowd boos because someone other than Brayn won. As he gets his hand raised, BOOM The Shield hits the ring, destroys Lesnar. Triple Powerbomb through the announce table. Rollins cashes in and becomes the WWE World Heavyweight champion. The next night on raw, Rollins cuts a promo, saying how "he not only was the architect of The Shield, but he used the Authority to get what he really wanted because now The shield really runs the place. And THATS WHATS BEST FOR BUSINESS."

You can have Rollins fued with whomever because his matches will be top quality night in and night out, and this also lets Ambrose and Reigns bring some prestige back to the IC and US titles. Hell, you could even have it come full circle with Reigns finally winning the big one at mania 32 in a shield triple threat....Thoughts.......

Last year I understood completely but I hope they don't mess with their big Wrestlemania plans. Reigns may not be ready but if he's your big gunner for the foreseeable future it's not wise to fuck with him too much.

I've heard people say turn him heel and turn Lesnar face but why do that? There is plenty of ways to get people to hate Brock and get people behind Reigns for Wrestlemania so don't pussy foot around and do it.

I'm all for doing what the fans want but if it goes against your long term plans it might be best to lead them where you want them to go. It ain't that hard, it's been done a million times in wrestling so just do it.

While I appreciate the upcoming match at Fast Lane and am looking forward to streaming it for free (not on the WWE network because I'm an asshole), I want to ask one clear question:

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU LET ROMAN REIGNS NEAR YOUR MOST OVER BABYFACE!?

It's almost like career suicide, it's assumed Reigns will win, so.... that's going to help Bryan fans shut up? If anything it will increase the noise even more. I just don't get it, whatsoever. Any chance the WWE had of making Reigns not being booed at Wrestlemania has now 100% diminished.

While I appreciate the upcoming match at Fast Lane and am looking forward to streaming it for free (not on the WWE network because I'm an asshole), I want to ask one clear question:

It's almost like career suicide, it's assumed Reigns will win, so.... that's going to help Bryan fans shut up? If anything it will increase the noise even more. I just don't get it, whatsoever. Any chance the WWE had of making Reigns not being booed at Wrestlemania has now 100% diminished.

Yeah I tend to agree with you. I was thinking Rollins would win by interference. Maybe they were going off the people saying they were upset that DB was treated like crap in the RR, and now he's getting a fair shot.

Reigns will win and go to face Lesnar, dont think anything will change that. But they must think that it will help Reigns look good to have legitimate 1 on 1 match with fan favorite and they believe that he would get good reaction against Bryan and get some fans to shut up because he will prove that he is good. :lmao:

Rollins was much better choice because:

a) He is legitimate heel and you can cheer Reigns as face because they acctually want Roman as face
b) They have mutual history and its logical choice to do their match
c) Authority has its claws on everything and Reigns and Bryan are not in their claws so they dont benefit from having either of them in mainevent on Mania

But screw logic when you have WWE logic :lol:

Though, considering Reigns interference it will probably be some kind of tripple threat. ;)

Personally, I thnk that Rollins-Reigns is so natural a feud that it should not be wasted on a three week shot. If there is no Lesnar post-Mania, then plug into the Shield fallout feud throughout the summer, perhaps seeing Rollins emerge as champion with HHH's help. Then we can have Reigns/HHH and Rollins/Bryan at Summerslam.

As for Bryan/Reigns at Fast Lane, it really is a proving ground for Reigns. Let us see if he can be led to a 25 min quality contest. And aside from Cena or maybe HHH, who better than Bryan? He carried Dolph Ziggler to a great match back when Ziggler was 10 times more overrated than he is now. And he is largely responsible for any kudos Bray Wyatt gets in the ring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back