• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw LD Thread (6-17-13)

Martin Gabriel

Pre-Show Stalwart
20130616_Payback_Ziggler_HOMEPAGE.jpg

Last night’s three-hour slugfest was colloquially known as WWE Payback, but retribution may yet be waiting for a trio of Superstars who brazenly relieved incumbent champions of their titles in Chicago’s Allstate Arena. Chief among those is, of course, Alberto Del Rio, who took advantage of Dolph Ziggler’s lingering injury to reclaim the World Heavyweight Title, but he’s far from the only offender who’s likely in for a rematch in the near future. With a troika of new champs, The Champ still here, and CM Punk returned from exile, what’s likely to go down on this week’s must-see Raw?

Of all the talking points that could feature tonight, CM Punk, Mark Henry's impending "retirement", possible Wyatt Family debut - we get a picture of Dolph Ziggler?!

Finally a decent storyline and decent heel turn that isn't so forced. Plus finally a divas storyline that is interesting. Raw should be good.

WWE is actually making a relevant pop culture reference?

And it's good?

Pinch me, I'm dreaming.

I'm digging punks wolverine beard! I guess RVD comes in and replaces Punk as he's a Heyman guy in 4 weeks.

Del Rio turns heel, CM Punk turns face, Ziggler turns face & is it just me, or did Del Rio make Swagger kinda face-ish by verbally murdering him?

Wade Barrett vs HOLY FUCK CHRISTIAN.

Oh wow they are just doing everything. Del Rio a heel, Ziggler a face, Punk returns as a face and dumps Paul E, Christians back. Whats next.

This Raw is going to be awesome.

If you have the WWE App for my sake please vote 2 Out of 3 Falls, two wrestlers the caliber of Bryan and Orton could split an atom!

And note Bray Wyatt didn't solely say "We're Coming," he said "Run", because their getting close.

I have missed out on Raw the past month or so due to the time difference/me being at Uni, but what a start to this week's Raw it has been!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back