• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw LD Thread (6-17-13)

You're a bad person. I'll see to it that Dr. Zeus jobs out in all future contests.

My therapies are better than having to watch this segment.

Also, is it, like written on a tablet that McMahons can't look weak in segments anymore

Question for Dynamite; do you imagine Dean Winchester when you see Dean Ambrose?

Question for Dynamite; do you imagine Dean Winchester when you see Dean Ambrose?

Well Winchester was never known for psychopathic facial expressions or three on one assaults (actually that's not true I'm sure him and Sam and whoever did it plenty of times against tougher monsters) but I really wish that was Ambrose's last name now.

She made the whole thing seem like a big enough deal for a McMahon to get involved, how is that not doing anything?

She added to it just by showing up.

She took away from it by doing nothing for the angle besides reminding everyone she was here and is more important. Something McMahons have been doing in angles they have no business in for years now.

Of course Vince wouldn't like Kane; he Tombstoned his wife and tortured his son.

And helped break his foot in '98 which led to him getting hit over the head with a bedpan and a drip shoved up his ass. Not to mention WWE probably had to pay compensation to that priest Kane tombstoned.

/kayfabe

I'm a bit late... would someone care to tell me what happened regarding AJ and the Divas belt? I just read something about Stephanie, but not sure what else. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back