• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw LD Thread (6-17-13)

She took away from it by doing nothing for the angle besides reminding everyone she was here and is more important. Something McMahons have been doing in angles they have no business in for years now.
She put over the angle by being involved. The general audience knows something is important when a McMahon gets involved. And she put over what AJ did as truly awful by feeling so strongly about it.

I'm a bit late... would someone care to tell me what happened regarding AJ and the Divas belt? I just read something about Stephanie, but not sure what else. Thanks.
AJ came out, bragged, and said she was the greatest diva/woman ever. Naturally, Steph interrupted, and said that AJ degraded women with what she did to Kaitlyn. Then Kaitlyn came out and brawled with AJ.

She put over the angle by being involved. The general audience knows something is important when a McMahon gets involved. And she put over what AJ did as truly awful by feeling so strongly about it.

I'm sure this is the reasoning all the McMahons use when taking away valuable time from others but that is truly never the case. Know what makes me people feel strong about it? Having Kaitlyn and AJ have an actual back and forth brawl instead of Stephanie making everyone her bitch first.

Except, she took all of attention off Kaitlyn, the one woman who should have interrupted AJ.

The McMahons don't need to be involved for it to be important. And Stephanie minimized the face, and the heel, just for kicks

I still really enjoy Regal.
And this reminds me that I really want him to start commenting RAW and/or Smackdown.

Except, she took all of attention off Kaitlyn, the one woman who should have interrupted AJ.

The McMahons don't need to be involved for it to be important. And Stephanie minimized the face, and the heel, just for kicks
They don't need to be, but it helps.

I'm also not sure how she took attention off Kaitlyn when the whole promo was about what AJ did to Kaitlyn, and then the segment ended with Kaitlyn and AJ brawling.

Zeb's with Cesaro, he's facing Regal. Christian returned, CM Punk is back on Raw as a face, Ziggler's turned face, Del Rio's turned heel.

Is this the IWC Wet Dream?

I wish they'd have done an impromptu 60 minute Ironman match between Regal and Cesaro. I'd probably *********e fifteen minutes in.

And I'm getting more excited for Van Dam's return.

I'm mad they didn't let AJ point out that STEPHANIE of all people is saying AJ is making women look bad with all her sneaking and manipulating. Same woman who faked a pregnancy to keep her husband from leaving her (among dozens of other things lol)

They don't need to be, but it helps.

Not unless it's something people already care about.

I'm also not sure how she took attention off Kaitlyn when the whole promo was about what AJ did to Kaitlyn, and then the segment ended with Kaitlyn and AJ brawling.

Because, Kaitlyn wasn't the one to confront her until Steph did?

I'm mad they didn't let AJ point out that STEPHANIE of all people is saying AJ is making women look bad with all her sneaking and manipulating. Same woman who faked a pregnancy to keep her husband from leaving her (among dozens of other things lol)

It's a McMahon; they can't look bad in an angle. God forbid that happened

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back