• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw LD Thread (6-17-13)

Two great days of wrestling. WWE is really hitting on all cylinders right now. I knew there'd be a surprise tonight. I wagered on it being the Wyatt Family. I'll settle for Christian and Mark Henry's Oscar-worthy performance, though.

That was an amazing moment. Mark was actually crying. I completely believed he was retiring. Then once I saw Cena go in for a hug I knew he wasn't and marked out! Henry should be the one to dethrone Cena.

Two great days of wrestling. WWE is really hitting on all cylinders right now. I knew there'd be a surprise tonight. I wagered on it being the Wyatt Family. I'll settle for Christian and Mark Henry's Oscar-worthy performance, though.
This may be the best Raw of the year. Yes, it might be better than the one after Mania.

They've gotten me excited as hell for what should be a great summer of wrestling.

... I don't think he's actually retiring.
I was in doubt about that actually, mostly because I couldn't understand what Henry shouted when he slammed Cena. So I was left to wonder if he was actually retiring, but with a cool heel twist at the end, or if the entire thing was a very heelish ploy. Either way, that was great.

Now it looks clear that it was the later.

That was fantastic. I give the creative team their fair share of shit, but that as great. And a top notch performance from Henry as well.

The Creative team seems... different. Yesterday's PPV and tonight's RAW are very atypical so far. I'm enjoying it.

Raw's shit now. 3MB should have won.

Seriously, the best PPV of the year so far, followed up with the best Raw of the year so far.

This is awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back