• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw LD Thread (6-17-13)

I think they just turn on the energy saving bulbs during Sin Cara's matches so they can try to recoup some of that money they lost.

Sin Cara: The only guy who can go on a two-year losing streak and still get his own atmosphere lighting

I can't help but feel that the Raw writers just got a lot off their chest with that segment

Maybe that's why the writing has seemed better tonight, because Vince and Stephanie are so busy hogging all the camera time that they aren't rewriting and ruining scripts in the middle of the show like normal

If we get Brock tonight, it will officially be one of the best start-to-finish Raws I've seen in a long, long time.

WWE did recently fire the head writer. This show could be a direct correlation to the new regime, seems like a lot of changes have been made, emphasis is on wrestling and character development and there is more unpredictability in the show tonight. Then again they always hit a homerun from time-to-time so probably just some over analyzation on my part, but a slim possibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back