Raw LD Thread (6-17-13)

This match is great thus far, real storytelling going on.

It's like... wrestling... is entertaining or something. Who'd have thunk it!

This whole Raw has been great so far.

Unfortunately, we know 3MB are coming up. Maybe tonight's the night Drew Mac finally leaves?

The "X" sign was thrown up, he's legit hurt, if you complain they ended that match show some respect or stop watching wrestling altogether.

So Ziggler gets near brain damage and they don't call the match up but Daniel Bryan gets hurt in the stomach and it gets called off? That's ummmm..... interesting.

That looked like a legit injury there. They both looked completely lost towards the end. And you could see Orton whispering in his ear when he was setting up the "leg on ropes" DDT.

So Ziggler gets near brain damage and they don't call the match up but Daniel Bryan gets hurt in the stomach and it gets called off? That's ummmm..... interesting.

It wasn't stomach. It was head. He was selling a stomach injury, and as the commentators suggested he may have had some numbness which caused him to hold his stomach.

The Ziggler match continued because it was probably a storyline. This ended because it was probably legit. And based on that match Bryan ain't gonna be wrestling for the Title for a while. Unless he's lucky and can come back before the PPV. Even if he can though they can't put him in a high profile feud in the event he can't go.

I gotta be honest I think its a work. I get they threw up the X but it makes no sense they called the match after they checked on him and Bryan charges back in the ring like he's fine. If he was hurt why not call it before that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back