• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw LD Thread (7-1-13)

Maybe for an accomplishment. But I've heard JR refer to him in the pioneer sense, like "this guy was a great catch wrestler or innovator" sort of way.

I do kind of wonder if there will be a time when they'll recognize talents accomplishments beyond the promotion

Speaking of the crowd, where are they at? I didn't bother to look when I was grabbing the pic/preview, and I don't think they've said yet. Looks like a small arena.

They're in Sioux City, Iowa.

Thanks, KB.

WWE should know better than to emanate Raw from these midwestern burgs. People just don't react. Meanwhile they're sending SmackDown down here to the fourth largest city in the country, a guaranteed sellout, and they'll dub over us even when the reaction will be 10 times what it is tonight.

Thanks for clearing that up for me fellas. I wonder if the family tie had anything to with the Usos' sudden push, since it did come out of the blue.

Thanks for clearing that up for me fellas. I wonder if the family tie had anything to with the Usos' sudden push, since it did come out of the blue.

I saw someone else mention this in a thread, to which I scoffed, as I do now.

They are getting a push because who the hell else are the Shield supposed to defend against? Brodus and Tensai?

You are, technically. They're "blood" relatives without any DNA similarities at all lol. I know that Reigns and The Rock are cousins with Rikishi, and Usos are Kishi's cousins so whatever that makes them and Reigns, that's their relation lol.

Actually the Uso's are Rikishi's sons.

Im surprised the Ziggler face turn took this long. "Male stripper" is pretty much vince's favorite babyface character. Hence why despite continual disrespect of the buisness, idiocy, being a shiiiiitttt draw, and general jackassery, he woud stop at nothing to push HBK back in the day

I saw someone else mention this in a thread, to which I scoffed, as I do now.

They are getting a push because who the hell else are the Shield supposed to defend against? Brodus and Tensai?

Another trio of upper-to-mid-carders, I guess, but MitB does tend to eat them all up. Admittedly, it's a big step up for the Usos and a sizeable step down for the Shield.

Don't get me wrong Norcal, I'm chuffed to see the tag divison getting airtime, I was just curiouser to the relationship between Reigns and the Usos, and if it could've affected the booking. I don't think there's a backstage Samoan conspiracy.

Im surprised the Ziggler face turn took this long. "Male stripper" is pretty much vince's favorite babyface character. Hence why despite continual disrespect of the buisness, idiocy, being a shiiiiitttt draw, and general jackassery, he woud stop at nothing to push HBK back in the day

Beware that red rep wave coming your way. Don't preach truth to the fanboys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back